Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Zoec123

I got the phone call yesterday! Interview was Dec 8th, don't give up hope I thought I definitely didn't get it at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Cc2017

Zoec123 wrote: »
    I got the phone call yesterday! Interview was Dec 8th, don't give up hope I thought I definitely didn't get it at this stage!

That's fab congrats when is your training

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Zoec123

Cc2017 wrote: »
    That's fab congrats when is your training

Thank you! It starts May 29th until July 11th and flying from then on

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Jambori

How does everyone know they called lots of people today?

Are you still waiting to hear back as well?

Jambori wrote: »
    Are you still waiting to hear back as well?

Yes waiting patiently ..it's a killer!

• Advertisement

Yes waiting patiently ..it's a killer!

Any day now!! I thought everyone had found out, so a bit relieved at the same time! Fingers crossed for Monday!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Becksor95

Any day now!! I thought everyone had found out, so a bit relieved at the same time! Fingers crossed for Monday!

Hopefully we hear something this week ...wonder if thy will call people this week, fingers crossed !!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ennao

Yea hopefully we should hear something in the next few days

Ennao wrote: »
    Yea hopefully we should hear something in the next few days

Has anyone contacted them recently about what was going on ? Just going out of my mind now it's been nearly 4 months :(

Becksor95 wrote: »
    Has anyone contacted them recently about what was going on ? Just going out of my mind now it's been nearly 4 months :(

No I haven't contacted them, whenever people contact them they seem to get the same generic reply.. have you contacted them?

• Advertisement

No I haven't contacted them, whenever people contact them they seem to get the same generic reply.. have you contacted them?

I emailed them but just got the automated reply, need to know because it's been going on so long but hoping no news is good news !

• Registered Users Posts: 17 turkeybacon

When your daa application has been accepted, is that all we have to do for our background check for right now? Is that when your garda vetting invitation has been submitted?

I emailed them but just got the automated reply, need to know because it's been going on so long but hoping no news is good news !

Haven't heard anything 2day! Tempted to ring! Will give them a shout this wk if there's no news..doesn't look like anyone got a call 2day! Last wk people started getting called from Tues onwards, fingers crossed for 2moro!

Haven't heard anything 2day! Tempted to ring! Will give them a shout this wk if there's no news..doesn't look like anyone got a call 2day! Last wk people started getting called from Tues onwards, fingers crossed for 2moro!

Yeah I emailed them and just got the automated response...hoping they start calling people tomorrow. Not much longer I can wait to be honest ! If you give them a shout let me k ow what they say ?

Yeah I emailed them and just got the automated response...hoping they start calling people tomorrow. Not much longer I can wait to be honest ! If you give them a shout let me k ow what they say ?

Yeah will ring them & let u know what they say If we hear nothing! Have a feeling they'll start ringing again, really hope so anyway!!

Does anyone know if they recruit every year, will we be able to re apply the end of this year

Does anyone know if they recruit every year, will we be able to re apply the end of this year
    Hang in there ! Until we receive a rejection email we are still in with a chance

Hang in there ! Until we receive a rejection email we are still in with a chance

Yeah suppose we just have to wait and see...if anyone contacts them let me know what they say, think they are sick of hearing from me at this stage 😂😂

Anyone hear anything?...Seems to be very quiet so far this wk :(

Anyone hear anything?...Seems to be very quiet so far this wk :(

Nope I've heard nothing at all, emailed them but as usual got the automated reply :(

• Advertisement

Hopefully they're just getting the last few bits and bobs ready before they ring the last few people and that's why they've gone quiet again, fingers crossed we hear something by the end of the wk! :)

Hopefully they're just getting the last few bits and bobs ready before they ring the last few people and that's why they've gone quiet again, fingers crossed we hear something by the end of the wk! :)

Fingers crossed ! When was your interview ?

Does anybody know how many are in a training group?

Fingers crossed ! When was your interview ?
    My interview was Dec 5th, the first day. When was yours? Really hope we hear soon!

My interview was Dec 5th, the first day. When was yours? Really hope we hear soon!

Mine was the 12th think I might call them and ask what is going on !

Mine was the 12th think I might call them and ask what is going on !

Did you give them a ring? I was thinking of giving them a shout if we haven't heard by the end of the wk!

Did you give them a ring? I was thinking of giving them a shout if we haven't heard by the end of the wk!

Yeah I gave them a call, they didn't say much but to keep an eye on your phone or emails over the next couple of weeks...more waiting around by the looks of it :(

Yeah I gave them a call, they didn't say much but to keep an eye on your phone or emails over the next couple of weeks...more waiting around by the looks of it :(

Don't like the sound of the emails part :( Thought they were finishing up with it at this stage! Haha least we're used to waiting around at this stage!

Don't like the sound of the emails part :( Thought they were finishing up with it at this stage! Haha least we're used to waiting around at this stage!

Yeah me either:/, if anyone else gives them a call hopefully they will get more information !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭jamie124

Is anyone training the 13th of may?? X

Advertisement