Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Replacement process

Options
  • 12-10-2014 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Getting my PS4 replaced by Sony since it started automatically ejecting discs for no reason. I got an email from Sony which told me to box up my PS4 and attach a DPD shipping label to it. I'm currently waiting for a pickup from DPD. Just wondering, is it a simple console swap at the door? I've heard from a few people that DPD swap your broken console with a new console at your door. Or is it the case where they'll take the broken PS4, deliver it to Sony and then I'll get a replacement shipped back to me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Getting my PS4 replaced by Sony since it started automatically ejecting discs for no reason. I got an email from Sony which told me to box up my PS4 and attach a DPD shipping label to it. I'm currently waiting for a pickup from DPD. Just wondering, is it a simple console swap at the door? I've heard from a few people that DPD swap your broken console with a new console at your door. Or is it the case where they'll take the broken PS4, deliver it to Sony and then I'll get a replacement shipped back to me?

Did they take any credit card details, if not then you're waiting until they get it, check it, and send one back.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭kilfeather94

No, they didn't ask for any credit card details. Did you get your PS4 replaced as well? If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take to get a replacement back?

Advertisement