Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oil boiler service

• 12-10-2014 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi I got a company out Friday morning to service my oil boiler and to say I was done is an understatement all that was done is a quick hoover out and nothing else I mean nothing.

I am now looking to get it done correctly I have read a lot of threads on here to do with boiler servicing and if DGOBS could pm me his details would be brilliant I am in north Dublin.

Thanks Niall

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dysfunctional

i use a company call murfitt energy. they are based in dublinand they only charged me €80 and are OFTEC registered.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

Quote from a customer on their website:

We had our Central Heating Boiler serviced and our radiators Power flushed by Murfitt’s. Completed within 4 hours, and it’s amazing how much we are saving on oil because the whole system is operating like new!

4 hours?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

i use a company call murfitt energy. they are based in dublinand they only charged me €80 and are OFTEC registered.

You not bother servicing your own ?

Hear, Hear!! i'm OFTEC reg. and i wouldn't dream of touching Gas....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Robbie.G

You not bother servicing your own ?

Good man billy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,965 ✭✭✭jimf

very easy to look up past posts eh billy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

jimf wrote: »
    very easy to look up past posts eh billy

This fella has said more in the past few hours than he's said in his 6 yrs of membership. :cool:

dysfunctional your OFTEC oil skills must be very dysfunctional if you can't service your own boiler.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Methinks that Murfitt Energy and Dysfunctional may be one of the same...

Naughty Naughty!
    Hear, Hear!! i'm OFTEC reg. and i wouldn't dream of touching Gas....
    crowd called murphitt energy i think.

Advertisement