Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D code

Options
  • 12-10-2014 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    i have BoI credit card and i was trying to buy something online and... ??? ooooops :( 
    my 3D is locked, the same is on my bank card, i can't buy anything, WHY??? I didn't do anything to blocked it, how can i unlocked it if i'm in Poland?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

eva1977 wrote: »
    Hi,
    i have BoI credit card and i was trying to buy something online and... ??? ooooops :( 
    my 3D is locked, the same is on my bank card, i can't buy anything, WHY??? I didn't do anything to blocked it, how can i unlocked it if i'm in Poland?
    Hi eva1977,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Please call Bank of Ireland credit card services on 1890 251 251 or +353 56 7757747 from abroad to unlock your 3D Secure account.
    Once your 3D Secure account has been unlocked, you will be able to immediately go back online, activate during shopping and create a new 3D Secure Password.

If you forget your password in the future; follow the normal check out process and when the 3D Secure receipt appears requesting your 3D Secure Password select the ‘Forgot your Password’ link that appears on screen.

You will firstly need to verify your identity by entering a few identifying pieces of information, and you will then be able to create a new 3D Secure Password.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 2 eva1977

Hi,
    Hi eva1977,

Please call Bank of Ireland credit card services on 1890 251 251 or +353 56 7757747 from abroad to unlock your 3D Secure account.
    Once your 3D Secure account has been unlocked, you will be able to immediately go back online, activate during shopping and create a new 3D Secure Password.

If you forget your password in the future; follow the normal check out process and when the 3D Secure receipt appears requesting your 3D Secure Password select the ‘Forgot your Password’ link that appears on screen.

You will firstly need to verify your identity by entering a few identifying pieces of information, and you will then be able to create a new 3D Secure Password.

Thanks

Nicola
    Hi Nicola,
    Thank you for the answer.
    Is the phone call the only way? Are you able to tell me the cost from abroad?
    Regards,
    ewa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi,
    Hi eva1977,

Thanks

Nicola
    Hi Nicola,
    Thank you for the answer.
    Is the phone call the only way? Are you able to tell me the cost from abroad?
    Regards,
    ewa
    Hi Eva, 

Thanks for your post. 

You will need to call Credit Card Services on the above number to have your 3D Secure account unlocked. If you contact your phone provider, they should be able let you know the cost of your calls.  

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement