Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock the card

Options
  • 12-10-2014 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My online account is locked because of verified by Visa system. I don't have a phone and I can't contact people from the bank, is there any other way that I can get in touch with people from Bank of Ireland? It is urgent. 
    Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

jovanar wrote: »
    My online account is locked because of verified by Visa system. I don't have a phone and I can't contact people from the bank, is there any other way that I can get in touch with people from Bank of Ireland? It is urgent. 
    Thank you!
    Hi jovanar, 

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for contacting us on Boards.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]The only way to reset your Verified by Visa[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] password is to phone 0818365365, select option 1, then option 2 and then option 1 and a staff member will be happy to assist you.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you have no phone to contact us, it can be done by using the phone in Branch.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]

Advertisement