Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin 15 gone to the dogs

• 12-10-2014 4:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 59 ✭✭

I used to live in Dublin 15 up until 2002 and the memories i have of it are great

I recently returned after working overseas and my jaw dropped after a quick drive around the area

What has happened?????!!!!!!!!!

first of all coolmine industrial estate looks like somewhere in Romania, that new estate ongar is like Lagos

I visited a friend who bought a property up in Clonee and he and his family are the only Irish family on the road and he says both his neighbors are on the dole!!!

Please tell me this is a bad dream people !!!

Seriously though what has happened to a once great area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

assetcolum wrote: »
    I recently returned after working overseas
    Going there, taking their jobs! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

What happened? I'll bloody tell you what happened! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,822 ✭✭✭stimpson

Returned emigrant complains about immigrants.

Lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

I used to live in Dublin 15 up until 2002 and the memories i have of it are great

I recently returned after working overseas and my jaw dropped after a quick drive around the area

What has happened?????!!!!!!!!!

first of all coolmine industrial estate looks like somewhere in Romania, that new estate ongar is like Lagos

I visited a friend who bought a property up in Clonee and he and his family are the only Irish family on the road and he says both his neighbors are on the dole!!!

Please tell me this is a bad dream people !!!

While you were away someone crashed a Celtic tiger into a wall.

Seriously your coming across a bit racist and it was alright for you to work in a foreign country...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Davarus Walrus

West Dublin has always been sh1t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

Ah ronnie drew. Proof that all you need to be a successful irish musician/singer is a strong accent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

It all happened this year by a man living in Castleknock, Dublin 15. He didn't want anyone in his area so he and his buddies kicked up a fuss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

West Dublin has always been sh1t.

Dublin has always been sh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Davarus Walrus

Dublin has always been sh1t.

Not really. Intimidating to toothless country simpletons peering out from behind their mothers' shawls - perhaps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dirtyden

genericguy wrote: »
    Ah ronnie drew. Proof that all you need to be a successful irish musician/singer is a strong accent.

Take that back!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 liamo77

Sad to see a once nice area turn so bad so quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

liamo77 wrote: »
    Sad to see a once nice area turn so bad so quick.

You registered a year ago and finally got around to making your first post? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

Raise you one.

Eamon Trolleybus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Mod

Try the Dublin forum, though I doubt it'll last there either

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement