Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 23

Options
  • 12-10-2014 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

not a whole lot of NT news so far this season

There's been no changes to the squad since, but there's a few new promising young guys in the seniors academy so the future looks set for a long long time to come.

All the details for those academy guys are available on the offsite here.

First week of fixtures have been played, we were away to France on Friday evening. I took a bit of a risk in that playing wnwim to use a similar lineup again today, our defence was outstanding though so we ended up winning more than comfortably to their normal with a final score of 22-41, our 5 tries to their 3.

I was hoping to really destroy Italy then today as i think they've been getting it too easy over the last few seasons, so we had a very strong line-up and subs set for that, didn't exactly give them the trashing i should have but we came out 48-25 winners (6 tries to 3) and finish the week 4 points clear at the top of EU1 and regained 1st in the world rankings.

Next week gets a bit more tricky hosting England on Friday evening and a trip to Scotland on Sunday.

As always, tactics used last week and plans for next weeks games are available on the offsite here.

Advertisement