Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on Syncing Access Database on laptop and Tablet

Options
  • 12-10-2014 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I recently created a Database on Access for a small business with 1 User. What I want to do is be able to access and update this database on both a Macbook and a Tablet. Which Tablet I go with (Surface or Ipad) will depend on what people recommend would be the best solution. I basically need to access and update the database with my tablet while I am going door to door with my customers.

At the moment I'm thinking Office 365 enterprise edition with a Surface tablet could be the best way for me to go, however the lack of cellular connection on the Surface could force me to go with an Ipad.

Do you think my idea with Office 365 and Ipad/Surface will work or what other suggestions do people have?

Advertisement