Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power City No Receipt for TV

Options
  • 12-10-2014 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Got a tv from power city last week delivered by courier, no receipt.

When ordering tv on line I got no email acceptance or response whatsoever, which seemed very unusual.

all I have is my bank account record as proof of purchase.
    Should I contact them for a copy of receipt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

A bank statement showing the transaction is sufficient for your statutory rights but there's no harm in having a receipt. Check your email spam filters.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

nowt in spam

• Registered Users Posts: 18,995 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

The receipt would usually be in a pouch attached to the box, it's usually the delivery docket and receipt in one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Got a tv from power city last week delivered by courier, no receipt.

When ordering tv on line I got no email acceptance or response whatsoever, which seemed very unusual.

all I have is my bank account record as proof of purchase.
    Should I contact them for a copy of receipt.

Powercity have a great system for customer records. Never needed a receipt for going back to them. Give the nearest branch a call and they can reprint receipts with just your telephone number. It's weird they didn't send you a copy though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

never had an issue getting a receipt - just call them up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement