Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot reset My eircom password

Options
  • 12-10-2014 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi,

I keep getting error below and can no longer access the online portal. If I PM my account details can someone please reset my profile?

Change my password
    Sorry, there was a problem with your request. Please try again later.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Hi,

I keep getting error below and can no longer access the online portal. If I PM my account details can someone please reset my profile?

Change my password
    Hi dr_funkenstein

I am just looking at this. Can you first of all try this once more- before trying though can you clear browser history, caches etc and also try to log on using a different web browser.

If this does not work, just send me a PM with the Eircom Account no. , the email address associated with the my eircom account and also copy the error message above into the PM and I will send this to the My eircom help desk to be resolved.

thanks

Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 29 jamesfoley3

Hi,

Change my password
    Hi dr_funkenstein

I am just looking at this. Can you first of all try this once more- before trying though can you clear browser history, caches etc and also try to log on using a different web browser.

If this does not work, just send me a PM with the Eircom Account no. , the email address associated with the my eircom account and also copy the error message above into the PM and I will send this to the My eircom help desk to be resolved.

thanks

Colm
    Hi Colm,

The same applies to me.  Completely locked out of My Eircom.  I'll PM you the details.

Hi,

Change my password
    Hi dr_funkenstein

thanks

Colm
    Hi Colm,

The same applies to me.  Completely locked out of My Eircom.  I'll PM you the details.
    Hi dr_funkenstein

Thanks, I am just looking at this and will reply to your PM shortly.

Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

I  am in the same situation. Can't log in or change password!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭kikidelvin

Same here I get as far as resetting the password but am unable to verify email address,there is no link.Anyone able to help?

• Advertisement

Hi david65 and kikidelvin

Can you try doing it once more but first of all clear browser history, caches etc and also try using a different browser.

kikidelvin- here is the link for verifying email address- Verify email address , you should come to this just after clicking forgot password on My eircom homepage

If the above doesn't help can you both send me PM's with your Eircom Account no. your email address and the error message you are getting. I will send this off to be resolved by the My eircom back office team.

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 29 jamesfoley3

After a week of waiting, I still have heard nothing back from the Eircom backoffice team.  I still cannot login to My Eircom.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭dr_funkenstein

After a week of waiting, I still have heard nothing back from the Eircom backoffice team.  I still cannot login to My Eircom.

Same here, didn't see any communications from any team about my account being reset.

Same here, didn't see any communications from any team about my account being reset.
    I'm the same , a week today,despite requests for information.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭kikidelvin

not bothered now ,I will leave Eircom as soon as I can.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi All

As Colm touched on In some cases changing internet browsers can help, so if you are using explorer try logging in of google chrome or Mozilla.

If changing browsers does not help I'm afraid this is indicative of an authorization issue and your 'my eircom' account will need to be reset - The only way this can be reset is by de-activating the existing online login and then creating a new online account.

To do this you would need to email your details (ac number - name on account - mobile contact number - email address currently registered) to webmaster@eircom.net

webmaster will then de-activate the existing login in  a couple of days (usually within 48Hrs) and email you when it is done. When you get confirmation of this being done you would then create a new login by clicking on sign up. 

I understand this is not ideal and the absence of 'my eircom' can create a lot of inconvenience for which I would like to apologise for.

Thanks

- Al

Hi All

As Colm touched on In some cases changing internet browsers can help, so if you are using explorer try logging in of google chrome or Mozilla.

If changing browsers does not help I'm afraid this is indicative of an authorization issue and your 'my eircom' account will need to be reset - The only way this can be reset is by de-activating the existing online login and then creating a new online account.

To do this you would need to email your details (ac number - name on account - mobile contact number - email address currently registered) to webmaster@eircom.net

webmaster will then de-activate the existing login in  a couple of days (usually within 48Hrs) and email you when it is done. When you get confirmation of this being done you would then create a new login by clicking on sign up. 

I understand this is not ideal and the absence of 'my eircom' can create a lot of inconvenience for which I would like to apologise for.

Thanks

- Al
    Thanks information e-mailed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

david65 wrote: »
    Hi All

Thanks

- Al
    Thanks information e-mailed
    Thanks david65

Al

Advertisement