Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airbnb in rented accommodation

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭mille100piedi

I know some of Airbnb host are subletting with the consent of the landlord, but most of them are owner. I personally would prefer renting to Airbnb guests, instead to let to long term tenants, because I will earn more money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Tarzana

Holsten wrote: »
    What does it matter to you if you're still getting your full rent at the end of the month?

Because the landlord has vetted the tenants but not the people staying via Airbnb? Most people might behave well, but it only takes one badly behaved guest to cause damage!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

I am the owner, isn't subletting illegal? I wouldn't allow tenants subletting my place

Not necessarily illegal, but certainly an unwanted activity from the landlords point of view.

Advertisement