Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

MM3 wrote: »
    That’s great, might be passing tomorrow, is the shop open?

Thanks

M

Hi

We are closed Bank Holiday Monday and I won’t be local tomorrow either. Sorry about that. Are you passing any other day ?

Bigmickey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,040 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Hi bigmickey

What's the best mattress you have in stock? And would it be a high end mattress, top of the range kind of stuff or just the best of a budget selection?

Looking for superking size

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MM3

Hi

We are closed Bank Holiday Monday and I won’t be local tomorrow either. Sorry about that. Are you passing any other day ?

Bigmickey

No sweat, we’ll try and make it down in the next couple of weeks

Thanks

M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,040 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Hi there

Yes. www.dublinbeds.ie. It's an on line store with a mobile display vehicle. You can call Fiona on 086 8489850 or 01 8558648. How much of a rush are you in ? Dublin beds will be at the Ideal Home Show in the RDS 20th to 22nd April if you want to go there and have a look. If you pm me your address I can send you a free pass for any day of the show for 2 people.

AS regards our shop in Longford, most people can do it from Lucan in an hour or so. 70% of our sales are to Dublin and most of those customers will make the trip to Longford to visit us.

Thanks

Mick

Be interested in that offer if possible bigmickey as dublin based here

Seve OB wrote: »
    Be interested in that offer if possible bigmickey as dublin based here

pm me your details and will send some tickets to you.

Thanks

Bigmickey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

When will the next auction start?

ene wrote: »
    When will the next auction start?

Hi ene

We are working on it. Will post shortly.

Thanks

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭chases0102

Hi BM,

My partner and I have just bought our new house, and looking to buy our first bed. Looking at Superking, pocket spring perhaps. We are based in Dublin area, what kind of stock might ye have on this?

Could I possibly PM you for some passes to Ideal Home Show.

Thanks Big Mickey

chases0102 wrote: »
    Hi BM,

My partner and I have just bought our new house, and looking to buy our first bed. Looking at Superking, pocket spring perhaps. We are based in Dublin area, what kind of stock might ye have on this?

Could I possibly PM you for some passes to Ideal Home Show.

Thanks Big Mickey

Hi chases0102

We have hundreds of superking beds in stock. Brands like Sulentnight and Sealy from as little as 499 euro for bed and mattress and then we have higher quality ones too. They are all generally in stock, ready to go with no waiting time.

If you pm me your details I will be happy to send you a free pass for two for any day of the show,

Thanks

Bigmickey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

i ended up buying the double john lewis mattress and i said i'd give it a few days before posting what i thought of it. another brilliant purchase from bigmickey! thanks again for the advice on which one to go with

• Advertisement

bungaro79 wrote: »
    i ended up buying the double john lewis mattress and i said i'd give it a few days before posting what i thought of it. another brilliant purchase from bigmickey! thanks again for the advice on which one to go with

Hi bungaro79

Great to hear that you like your new mattress, Thanks for the business.

Bigmickey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

Hi, can you point me towards best your best quality single divan/mattress combo please ?
    Do you do a pocket sprung divan base too ?

TIA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Just wanted to pop in and compliment you on a wonderful experience buying a bed. Knowledgeable, not pushy sales lady and brand new bed installed (with old one taken away and all cardboard/rubbish removed) today. Highly recommend and will use you guys again.

Sasso wrote: »
    Hi, can you point me towards best your best quality single divan/mattress combo please ?
    Do you do a pocket sprung divan base too ?

TIA.

Hi Sasso

What kind of budget have you ? The Raz is quite good for E299 for base and mattress. You can spend more on some of the pocket sprung models. You can give me a call if you like,

Regards

Mick

086 8356888

043 3345488

Just wanted to pop in and compliment you on a wonderful experience buying a bed. Knowledgeable, not pushy sales lady and brand new bed installed (with old one taken away and all cardboard/rubbish removed) today. Highly recommend and will use you guys again.

Hi mirrorwall14

Thanks for the business.

Regards

Mick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭KOR101

Hi Mick,

Looking for medium firm king size mattress budget around €700. Been looking at pocket sprung with some memory foam. Would love a King Koil but they seem so pricey. Anything as good as a King Koil but a bit cheaper?

KOR101 wrote: »
    Hi Mick,

Looking for medium firm king size mattress budget around €700. Been looking at pocket sprung with some memory foam. Would love a King Koil but they seem so pricey. Anything as good as a King Koil but a bit cheaper?

HiKOR 101

We have many different ones that fit your requirements and budget. Did you want to try before you buy (Recommended) ? Many of these will be on display at the Ideal Homes Show at the RDS next weekend. Where are you based ?

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭KOR101

HiKOR 101

We have many different ones that fit your requirements and budget. Did you want to try before you buy (Recommended) ? Many of these will be on display at the Ideal Homes Show at the RDS next weekend. Where are you based ?

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie
    I'm dublin based. I would certainly have to try out a mattress before buying. Did I read you had entry tickets for the show?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Midlands2018

Hi
    I'm looking for a new kingsize mattress to go on an old ikea base....has wooden slats spaced at 2.5inches....budget is around €500 looking for something relatively firm...am suffering with my back ...probably wouldn't get to the ideal homes but wondering what would be your recommendations

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

When is the next auction?

• Advertisement

KOR101 wrote: »
    I'm dublin based. I would certainly have to try out a mattress before buying. Did I read you had entry tickets for the show?

Hi again

If you pm me your details I will send you some free passes tomorrow.

Dublinbeds.ie are stand N42. You can try out many of the mattresses on the stand at the Ideal Homes Show this weekend.

Thanks

Bigmickey

Conchurl wrote: »
    When is the next auction?

Hi

We have a whole new site for our next auction which will start on May 1st. The site is www.bigauctions.ie by Bigmickey

Thanks
    Bigmickey

Hi
    I'm looking for a new kingsize mattress to go on an old ikea base....has wooden slats spaced at 2.5inches....budget is around €500 looking for something relatively firm...am suffering with my back ...probably wouldn't get to the ideal homes but wondering what would be your recommendations

pm sent

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭noclee

Mick any update looking for a good single mattress harrison or something similar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,449 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Had to come on here to sing the praises of bigmickey.ie and the service he provides.

I sprung an order on him a few weeks ago for a ridiculously remote place, at ridiculously short notice.

Beds, mattresses and headboards were delivered to suit our timing, he sourced exactly what we wanted (including zip-together single/double beds) and having road tested them the last couple of nights, I'm happy to declare them the most comfy beds I think I've ever slept in!

(to the point where I'm seriously considering changing my own bed, complete with new mattress, now!)

Outstanding.

noclee wrote: »
    Mick any update looking for a good single mattress harrison or something similar.

Hi noclee

No Harrison yet in single but we will be selling off our display singles from the Ideal Homes Show in Dublin this weekend at a major discount. These are new mattresses that will be used at the show for demonstration purposes. There will be a few beds also.

Thanks

Bigmickey

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Had to come on here to sing the praises of bigmickey.ie and the service he provides.

I sprung an order on him a few weeks ago for a ridiculously remote place, at ridiculously short notice.

Beds, mattresses and headboards were delivered to suit our timing, he sourced exactly what we wanted (including zip-together single/double beds) and having road tested them the last couple of nights, I'm happy to declare them the most comfy beds I think I've ever slept in!

(to the point where I'm seriously considering changing my own bed, complete with new mattress, now!)

Outstanding.

Thanks HeidiHeidi

Glad you are happy.

Thanks

Bigmickey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭noclee

Mick what make are the display singles

noclee wrote: »
    Mick what make are the display singles
    mickey

They are mostly from Mayfair Beds. We will have 1000,1500, 2000 and 3000 pocket sprung models on display. They are an NBF approved manufacturer. We have been selling these for 5 years with no issues. Many guys on here have them and very good feedback all the time. Come to the show and have a look.

Thanks

Big

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭little bess

Hi Mick, we’re looking for a low bed frame with wooden round feet if possible. Something like the links I’ve attached. Would you have anything similar? It’s important that it’s low if possible. Thanks

Advertisement