Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

A full double I'd say will be best.
    Any recommendations for top mattress that would be good enough for small kids and teenagers then?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

cargen wrote: »
    please a quote for 2 mattress 75 cm x 190 cm delivered to Dublin.
    can you also provide specs.

Thanks

If you are not in a mad hurry I may be able to pick up something in UK next week that is pre made and might work out cheaper

THANKS

Bigmickey.ie Team

GaGa21 wrote: »
    A full double I'd say will be best.
    Any recommendations for top mattress that would be good enough for small kids and teenagers then?

We sell quite a few of the Tabby mattress for top bunks. It's a six inch foam mattress so if the child jumps on the mattress there is not much of a bounce out of it so parents like it as it appears safer.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

We sell quite a few of the Tabby mattress for top bunks. It's a six inch foam mattress so if the child jumps on the mattress there is not much of a bounce out of it so parents like it as it appears safer.

Ok thanks.
    So price for the tabby single.vogue double and 4, 6 frame in total?

Ok thanks.

The triple bunk in the 4ft 6in comes part assembled (all the ends are pre made so not much assembly) It's also much stronger and retails at E499. A Vogue double mattress is E299 and a Tabby single is E149. Give a call when you are ready and we will do a ddeal for you. 043 3345488

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Hi Big Mickey Need a Single Mattress, (SEMI HARDISH), Orthophedic , Maybe this ""Best Rest Tasha Mattress""

Whats Best Price or should I Ring you

I need Old Mattress Taken Away, Dublin Area.

torrevieja wrote: »
    Hi Big Mickey Need a Single Mattress, (SEMI HARDISH), Orthophedic ,

Whats Best Price or should I Ring you need Old Mattress Taken Away, Dublin Area.
    for 199 euro. Old single mattress

We have an Ortho medium firm mattress about 12 inch deep for 199 euro. Old single mattress removal 10 euro.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Ok thanks.

We can do all for 900 euro

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

for 199 euro. Old single mattress

We have an Ortho medium firm mattress about 12 inch deep for 199 euro. Old single mattress removal 10 euro.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Hi Mickey

I actually need a single waterproof one I seen u had a blue one there ,

What does it mean by being waterproof that water won't go through ?

Is this one without coill and springs ?

torrevieja wrote: »
    Hi Mickey

I actually need a single waterproof one I seen u had a blue one there ,

What does it mean by being waterproof that water won't go through ?

Is this one without coil and springs ?

Hi

There is like a nylon cover that is water proof fully wrapped around the mattress. I think we have Tabby 6 inch foam mattress and the Raz 10 inch ortho (open coil) in stock in single size. Tabby is 199 euro and Raz is 249 euro in waterproof.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Looking to order a John Lewis double on the site in the next day or so. Would delivery to Cork be possible before next Friday?

Looking to order a John Lewis double on the site in the next day or so. Would delivery to Cork be possible before next Friday?

Hi

Yes. Doing a Cork run this coming week hopefully. Just waiting on a couple of bits for other customers

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 63 ✭✭Alexanderis

Hi

Looking for a 160X200 EU King Size firm or extra firm mattress.
    Currently we have a medium firm memory foam mattress but it turns out its too soft for our liking.

Could you quote me on one this size pocket spring or foam?

Hi

Looking for a 160X200 EU King Size firm or extra firm mattress.
    Currently we have a medium firm memory foam mattress but it turns out its too soft for our liking.

Could you quote me on one this size pocket spring or foam?

We can supply any type (Open Coil, Pocket Sprung, Foam, and so on) in this size. It's all down to what budget that you have. The biggest selling extra firm mattress that we have is called the 2 in 1. It's rock hard on one side and a slight bit softer on the other side. That would be the most suitable for you from what you are saying. In the 160cm X 200cm , that would cost 599 euro.

We have it on display in our shop if you want to try it.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

How much for a good quality double mattress with delivery to cork.
    It's for a frequently used guest room.
    Thanks

How much for a good quality double mattress with delivery to cork.
    Thanks

Delivery is generally free to Cork once going near you. Any idea what you are looking for ? Have you a price band ?

Our

Vogue is a big seller for 299 euro

John Lewis 5000 pocket 499 euro

Have so many others also.

Thanks

Bigmickey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Delivery is generally free to Cork once going near you. Any idea what you are looking for ? Have you a price band ?

Our

Vogue is a big seller for 299 euro

John Lewis 5000 pocket 499 euro

Have so many others also.

Thanks

Bigmickey

Thanks for the quick reply, what day are you delivering to cork this week

Thanks for the quick reply, what day are you delivering to cork this week

Just guessing but not before Wednesday. Could be Thursday or Friday I'd say. We are waiting on a few sold items to come in to stock for Cork

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

We can supply any type (Open Coil, Pocket Sprung, Foam, and so on) in this size. It's all down to what budget that you have. The biggest selling extra firm mattress that we have is called the 2 in 1. It's rock hard on one side and a slight bit softer on the other side. That would be the most suitable for you from what you are saying. In the 160cm X 200cm , that would cost 599 euro.

We have it on display in our shop if you want to try it.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

We'd be interested in trying it. Do you have it somewhere in/close to Dublin or only in the Longford shop?
    Our budget is around 400ish euros, but we'd stretch it to 600 if we like the 2 in 1 once we try it.

We'd be interested in trying it. Do you have it somewhere in/close to Dublin or only in the Longford shop?
    Our budget is around 400ish euros, but we'd stretch it to 600 if we like the 2 in 1 once we try it.

pm me you address and phone number. I can send you a single size on Tuesday to have a look at and if you like then I can have a 160cm X 200cm for you by the weekend. I will call you tomorrow at some stage.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Advertisement

pm me you address and phone number. I can send you a single size on Tuesday to have a look at and if you like then I can have a 160cm X 200cm for you by the weekend. I will call you tomorrow at some stage.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Hey BM,

Thanks for the offer, but we decided that we'll visit the shop on Saturday since we are interested in getting a bed as well and we can test it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 bohsmug

Hi BM,

Looking at ordering a King size Vogue. This would be for everyday use for me and my wife. Do you reckon it's suitable? Any special offer seen as though it's January?

Thanks

bohsmug wrote: »
    Hi BM,

Looking at ordering a King size Vogue. This would be for everyday use for me and my wife. Do you reckon it's suitable? Any special offer seen as though it's January?

Thanks

Hi bohsmug

Is it just the mattress or base and mattress ?

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 34 bohsmug

Hi BM,

Bed and mattress please!

bohsmug wrote: »
    Hi BM,

Bed and mattress please!

Hi

We have been selling this mattress for at least 6 years. We sell to private people and also hotels and B+B s. NO issues to date so I'd say the answer is yes. We discount this already as it's such a big seller. I will have a look at it for you. pm me a contact number and I will give you a call tomorrow.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Looking for a pocket sprung king size mattress medium firm for the main bedroom. Budget is approx 500 euro, is that unrealistic budget for a decent one!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭alanbk

Hi. Suffer from back trouble for years. Find I get a great sleep when on good hotel mattress. Could you quote for a top quality double 4’6” mattress for delivery to Dublin please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

same as above - need for super king bed please

Looking for a pocket sprung king size mattress medium firm for the main bedroom. Budget is approx 500 euro, is that unrealistic budget for a decent one!

Hi Laura

Going your way tomorrow with other deliveries if you want us to make delivery for you.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Advertisement

alanbk wrote: »
    Hi. Suffer from back trouble for years. Find I get a great sleep when on good hotel mattress. Could you quote for a top quality double 4’6” mattress for delivery to Dublin please.

Hi alanbk

Some hotels buy really good mattresses and others buy average type ones. Something like our Diamond 2000 would be a big seller for us. We do sell this to many hotels. One particular hotel has about 40 of them and the owner of that hotel has the same mattresses in her own house and in a holiday home that she owns. Its a medium firm feel. We would have these out for delivery most days so we can show you one some day we are near you if you like. Pm us your address and phone number if you want us to show one to you.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Advertisement