Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice hotel in killarney?

Options
  • 13-10-2014 3:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

How's it going

I'm going to killarney in the next few weeks and was wondering does anybody know any good hotels that don't cost a bomb? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭corkonion

Yes. But to check availability and price why not use trip adviser or similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Definition of 'a bomb' please?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Daaryl

gozunda wrote: »
    Definition of 'a bomb' please?

I'm staying there for the weekend, Don't wanna be paying upwords of 400 euro for just 3 nights

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Killarney is fairly pricy when it comes to Hotels. The Malton is a really nice Hotel but could be a bit over your budget.

The plaza is also good but again I am unsure of the price.

I have stayed in the Brehon a couple of time, it is a short walk from the city centre and often has good offers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Are you looking for something inside the town or just a bit outside? lots of nice hotels here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Daaryl

Are you looking for something inside the town or just a bit outside? lots of nice hotels here

Whatever like, I don't really mind, Once it's not too far outside the town :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

http://www.killarneyinternational.com/ right in the town, might be a bit pricey tho...but fab looking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭notharrypotter

We stayed in the Park Place Apartments at the top of High Street.
    2 bedrooms.
    Underground car park.
    Think it was €100 per night during the Munster Fleadh in July.

Might be cheaper in the off season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

Dromhall Hotel always has good deals on and does a great breakfast.

The other place I stay is the Castle Lodge guesthouse - ore of a hotel without a fancy reception and bar as it has at least 30 rooms. Its the first building on the right on the Muckross road (about 200 metres from cinema.) and extremely good value and another one for a great breafast.
    http://www.castlelodgekillarney.ie/special-offers.php

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Randles Court next to the Dromhall, quieter, if that's a good thing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement