Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project on Adoption

Options
  • 13-10-2014 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I am looking to put together a multimedia project on people who were adopted and was looking to see if anybody on here was interested in taking part?

I need 8-10 people who ideally live in Dublin or the surrounding areas to take part in an audio and visual project. If you can't take part I was hoping somebody could send me in the right direction as this is a very personal project as I was adopted in 1981 and have gone on the same journey as many on here.

If you can take part or have some advice can you message me here or through pm?

Thanks for reading

Wayne

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 egav

May I suggest you join adoption rights alliance Facebook page,lots of adoptees on there,good luck with your project

Advertisement