Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slipknot - 3Arena Dublin - 14 January 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Standing ticket bought at 9.02am this morning :D@Jofspring 3 of my friends and me all received our code last night. Maybe check the junk folder of your email?

are we allowed post codes on this?.. if a banhammer wont destroy me I'll post it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,059 ✭✭✭Jofspring

bennyl10 wrote: »
    are we allowed post codes on this?.. if a banhammer wont destroy me I'll post it :)

Any chance of a pm of it?

Jofspring wrote: »
    Any chance of a pm of it?

Done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 TastySpoon

Please post it! Or a PM please! Didn't get the email!

Ticket got :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Done :)

can i get a pm please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭ceegee

Any chance of a pm of the presale code. Signed up on the website but didnt receive anything

Judt gonna leave this picture here..
    May have something on it.. May not..
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Purchased :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Was gonna post code meself till I saw twas already here. they're not unique so no harm it's out there elsewhere anyway, Same was case for UFC fan newsletter the time they had an event here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

;)

Got my tickets, you my friend are a hero, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

;)

Thanks a lot got a ticket there!

Hope ye all got sorted with the code guys:)

be interesting to see how well it sells.. 2 blocks almost gone in the seats is decent for just a fan presale.. and a good portion of standing I'd imagine..

weird to see just the lower tier of blocks in seating available.. Assuming the rest will go up friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,416 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

tickets got block E row 31

PTH2009 wrote: »
    tickets got block E row 31

Just behind myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭adocholiday

Standing for me. I couldn't go to a gig like that and sit through it!

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Considered seating for this (was feeling old) but ended up going with standing. Now all I need to do is fish out my 2002 Korn in the RDS concert shirt and try to fit back into it. :D

Ya went for standing as well. All comes to all I'll stand at the back if I'm not up for going up close.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,986 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Cheers for posting the code! Got two tickets there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Thanks for codes lads :)

Was feeling very broke and well, now I'm super broke, but it will be worth it :D:D

They never put on a bad show, but then I've never seen them indoors!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Thanks for codes lads :)

Was feeling very broke and well, now I'm super broke, but it will be worth it :D:D

They never put on a bad show, but then I've never seen them indoors!
    Seen them last time they played the RDS and I still maintain it was the best live show I've ever seen. I will be there for this one, although probably standing at the back rather than moshing at the front

Just curious, when did they last play here. When they supported Metallica, outdoors in the RDS, I think it was 2003?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭adocholiday

Just curious, when did they last play here. When they supported Metallica, outdoors in the RDS, I think it was 2003?

They did their own headline gig indoors in the RDS in 2005 I think. It was absolutely unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

A friend of mines gf accidentally bought seated tickets, and would like to sell em so she can pick up standing, anyone looking for seated??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Metallica were here in the RDS in 2003 but with Linkin Park and the Darkness, 2004 was when they were there with Slipknot. Slipknot were back the following year on their own tour both times were touring Vol. 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

Metallica were here in the RDS in 2003 but with Linkin Park and the Darkness, 2004 was when they were there with Slipknot. Slipknot were back the following year on their own tour both times were touring Vol. 3.

thanks for that, I forgot which year they played. As far as I remember, the sound for Slipknot at that 2004 gig with Metallica was not as loud or as good as it could have been?

Or maybe the sound quality depended on where I was standing, maybe I was too close, I find, at most gigs, the sound tends to be better further back than nearer the stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭colmufc

I am going and want standing tickets, how quick do you think they will sell out i cannot get them till 12:30 or 2:30 pm friday

try the three. ie presale txt slip to 52010 your get a reply with a code so you won't have to wait until tomorrow

Still only lower tier searing on sale.. Little weird.. Like. Normally you can atleast select the upper tiers..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Still only lower tier searing on sale.. Little weird.. Like. Normally you can atleast select the upper tiers..

Might only open them if they sell out the rest first!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Mushy wrote: »
    Might only open them if they sell out the rest first!

Like Mushy says, if they sell out lower tier quickly they will open the centre upper tier, they do it quite a lot now they gots them snazzy curtains

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

omg did not know about this till now, just bought tickets :D Not even sure what work I've got on then, got tickets anyway!

Advertisement