Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slipknot - 3Arena Dublin - 14 January 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 metaldrummer

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Tbh I dont think Jay is playing anything that he wasnt told to play.

Ya think? Being a drummer myself I tend to focus a lot on these things. I mean the mixing on the drums was awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 daniloprado

Hi guys!
    Anyone selling tickets?
    Looking for 2 stanging ones.

Thanks a million
    Dan

Hi guys!
    Anyone selling tickets?
    Looking for 2 stanging ones.

Thanks a million
    Dan

Just keep checking ticketmaster they have released standing again 3 times already! Where you been? Anyway there was a dude selling 3 of them ill see If he still is and let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 daniloprado

Just keep checking ticketmaster they have released standing again 3 times already! Where you been? Anyway there was a dude selling 3 of them ill see If he still is and let you know.

Hi there, metaldrummer :)
    If you could check this guy, I'd really appreciate it!

Also, thanks about the tip to keep checking TicketMaster, I'll keep an eye on it.

Cheers

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Where's Helen Lovejoy when you need her?

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

King 810 have just confirmed they will be supporting Korn and Slipknot in Dublin and the rest of Europe. I think they are a bad band, but I am glad another band is supporting, Korn are too big to open any show

That's not the word. Wonder will The 02 allow lads standing on stage with Ak47s:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

King 810 and Korn..

Think I'll stroll in about 8ish tbh.. Neither exactly something that would excite me..

bennyl10 wrote: »
    King 810 and Korn..

Think I'll stroll in about 8ish tbh.. Neither exactly something that would excite me..

Sounds like a plan for me to

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

King 810 awful!!

Slipknots new Drummers identity the main suspect for quite sometime has been confirmed.

http://www.metalinjection.net/gossip/slipknot-itinerary-leaks-confirming-drummer-identity-as-jay-weinberg

• Advertisement

King 810 awful!!

Slipknots new Drummers identity the main suspect for quite sometime has been confirmed.

Awful drummer and the same Rythm for most of the new songs, can't say I enjoyed his tone style or sound at all, joey stood out this guy falls back.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Ya think? Being a drummer myself I tend to focus a lot on these things. I mean the mixing on the drums was awful.

I actually felt he was very high in the mix.

His performance on Lech in particular was very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 threenil

Hi guy's do any of you know where i can get a poster of this event (from whomever puts them up around Dublin) i have a standing ticked so really looking forward to this, my first major concert!! i'm from Cork so there's none advertising the gig here. any help would be appreciated \m/

DrumSteve wrote: »
    I actually felt he was very high in the mix.

His performance on Lech in particular was very good.
    Plus only played twick - Opium of the People from day 2 is awesome, such a great song with killer riffs & drumming.

I have the mp3's of the first two shows of the tour if it allowed to post the links on here. The first day set the mix isn't great but the 2nd day is well cool. Anyway if you want them if it's allowed i will gladly post them.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

Hey guys, so I bought a seated ticket for slipknot, kinda regretting it now as I want to be in the middle of the mosh. Someone in work was saying if you get a o2 priority pass you can get downstairs? anyone ever heard of this?

Xyo wrote: »
    Hey guys, so I bought a seated ticket for slipknot, kinda regretting it now as I want to be in the middle of the mosh. Someone in work was saying if you get a o2 priority pass you can get downstairs? anyone ever heard of this?
    There's a priority bar that's downstairs..

You enter it through the entrance 1 doors, get a pass and they scan tickets there..

Not sure if you need to have a standing ticket first though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,059 ✭✭✭Jofspring

If anyone has a standing ticket available will ye let me know. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭earwax_man

Anyone with a standing ticket let me know, looking to buy one

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I see Club Poison are moving to Wednesday night in Play in town for the gig

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Zwillinge wrote: »
    From Ticketmasters Twitter:

Strange as wasn't sold out to begin with..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Zwillinge wrote: »
    From Ticketmasters Twitter:

Strange as wasn't sold out to begin with..

I believe standing was

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah standing sold out pretty fast.

EyesClosed wrote: »

I believe standing was

Standing still is though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,059 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Ya I got my mates hopes up when I saw extra tickets added presuming it was extra standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

This gig seems to have sold very well, so I find it odd, that as a result, the upper balcony seats, from Blocks H to P, don't seem to have been put on sale.

Those blocks are not included on the drop down menu on the ticketmaster site.

This gig seems to have sold very well, so I find it odd, that as a result, the upper balcony seats, from Blocks H to P, don't seem to have been put on sale.

Those blocks are not included on the drop down menu on the ticketmaster site.

They came up briefly before when you went to best available, so I think dead centre of the top tier may be open :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

They came up briefly before when you went to best available, so I think dead centre of the top tier may be open :)

That's interesting, and what's strange is that there's no option for selecting Block L at the moment.

I'm thinking now, although I could be wrong, that perhaps the seats in the centre Block L didn't sell out completely, if there is no option listed for that block at the moment?

If this is the case, maybe, on the night, they might relocate anyone who bought Block L tickets, to seats available elsewhere, which would mean they wouldn't need to open the upper balcony at all?

I've been at a few gigs, for example once in Vicar Street, where the gig wasn't sold completely, and they relocated people with balcony seats to available seats on the ground floor blocks, meaning they didn't need to open the balcony at all.

• Advertisement

That's interesting, and what's strange is that there's no option for selecting Block L at the moment.

I'm thinking now, although I could be wrong, that perhaps the seats in the centre Block L didn't sell out completely, if there is no option listed for that block at the moment?

If this is the case, maybe, on the night, they might relocate anyone who bought Block L tickets, to seats available elsewhere, which would mean they wouldn't need to open the upper balcony at all?

I've been at a few gigs, for example once in Vicar Street, where the gig wasn't sold completely, and they relocated people with balcony seats to available seats on the ground floor blocks, meaning they didn't need to open the balcony at all.

They may be moved to another section.if unsold come Wednesday, imagine it could be tough to organise on the night though.

I have seen them just open the one upper block before (paramore I.think) so they could..

They'd certainly prefer to move them though,
    less staff, and looks a lot better to have the 'wall' (curtain) covering the whole upper section, instead of having a big hole.

Advertisement