Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE Junior Tablet

• 13-10-2014 10:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Are they still making these? I heard Xtra vision sell it and i rang them and they said the tablets were recalled and maybe they bringing out a newer model? anyone know anything about them? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Saw them in hmv before aswell. Better getting a nexus 7 and locking it down tho imo.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,536 ✭✭✭touts

Gal44 wrote: »
    Are they still making these? I heard Xtra vision sell it and i rang them and they said the tablets were recalled and maybe they bringing out a newer model? anyone know anything about them? Thanks :)

They are junk. I had one for my son. It had to be replaced after 2 months as the screen went. 2 months later same thing and I was told they were no longer available and got a full refund from the shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,536 ✭✭✭touts

Just a note that I saw SuperValu are selling these again this year. Looking at the box it looks like nothing has changed spec wise and I suspect it is the product that was apparently recalled and has caused problems for users. Also the price has dropped from €99 last year to €79 this year so this looks like they are selling off old stock.

Beware! €79 may look like a bargain but it isn't.

Advertisement