Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropping

• 13-10-2014 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Where and what do I do in order to drop out of CIT. I've thought long and hard about this and have come to a conclusion so don't talk me out of it. I can't exactly remember what you're suppose to do. I already have a job that involves streaming games online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Irelandcool

don't talk me out of it remember

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Irelandcool

how do I drop out of CIT where do I go to do it. Don't talk me out of it please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

If you're sure, this is the form to use:

http://www.mycit.ie/contentfiles/PDF/Withdrawal%20Form.pdf

Best of luck mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

3 posts in 3 minutes saying don't talk me out of it?

The best advice I ever got from a poster on boards was "Never make a monday morning decision". And it's about as true as you can get. Monday morning decisions seems like good ideas at the time. They rarely are.

Take this from someone who is in first year at the age of 25.... dropping out isn't all it's cracked up to be, especailly if you don't have a solid plan.

Advertisement