Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attack on Henry Street

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Why are you surprised? Have you any comment to make on it? Why just post a video of an attack and nothing else?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 71 ✭✭ohohseven

Kill the ****

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Ah heor, learve ir ou

ohohseven wrote: »
    Kill the ****

Mod Note: Do not bother to post in this thread again unless you have something helpful and constructive to add to the discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

grabs popcorn.....
    and back on topic,this kind of thing happens everyday
    doesnt really make a difference that it was filmed
    gardai too busy arresting innocents at water meter installations to bother cleaning up the centre of dublin and thats a fact.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Glad to see people intervened to try stop it, hitting/kicking someone on the ground like that could easily kill someone. Awful stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

People really need to learn how to shoot video on a phone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Peter Anthony

Nothing shocking about it, it happens every day in Dublin City Centre. But I'm sure the usuals will be along soon to tell us it isn't happening and DCC is the safest place in Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Surely having that video posted online will fcuk up any potential trial/conviction before it gets off the ground.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Nothing shocking about it, it happens every day in Dublin City Centre. But I'm sure the usuals will be along soon to tell us it isn't happening and DCC is the safest place in Europe.

Pure culchie paranoia.

Stick to the wall and watch the traffic.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Peter Anthony

Idiotic post. I grew up in Rialto for the record.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,566 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Nothing shocking about it, it happens every day in EVERY City Centre. But I'm sure the usuals will be along soon to tell us it isn't happening and DCC is the safest place in Europe.

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

In fairness (Im not condoning it) it looks more like handbags than a serious dust up.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

I live just off Henry street im up and down there most days, Ive never seen a blatant attack in broad daylight like that.

Fecking scumbag. Not one person treys to intervene or stop him kicking ya mans head in while he was on the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

People really need to learn how to shoot video on a phone.

Or use the phone to do something useful...like eh calling the Guards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭yipeeeee

I blame Conor McGregor!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

As i dont know what got this going, the guy dishing out might be as much be in the right as he looks in the wrong here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭Ole Rodrigo

Feuding inner city youths. :rolleyes:

OP, you could have entitled your post ' Youthful exuberance spills out on to Henry Street to the amusement of passing shoppers '

But no, giving it a title on par with a terrorist attack will do the job nicely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭TBP

Big deal about nothing. I wonder is the OP Mike Hogan or someone got to do with the Niall Boylan show by any chance? They're fairly milking it on that radio show there today, if you didn't see it you'd swear it was a scene from some city in the middle of Ukraine at the height of the troubles with the way they're going on about it. Anything for a bit of publicity I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,304 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

TBP wrote: »
    Big deal about nothing. I wonder is the OP Mike Hogan or someone got to do with the Niall Boylan show by any chance? They're fairly milking it on that radio show there today, if you didn't see it you'd swear it was a scene from some city in the middle of Ukraine at the height of the troubles with the way they're going on about it. Anything for a bit of publicity I suppose.

I'm not Niall Boylan

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

That's nothing, anyone got video footage of the car ramming a water protestor in Aungier St last Saturday?

Thread closed. OP still hasn't given his view on the video and the amount of idiotic posts far outweigh the constructive ones.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement