Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still billed by digiweb

Options
  • 13-10-2014 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Hi I switched online to Eircom in late August. I am still receiving bills from Digiweb. I rang them and they said they have not received any last bill notification from Eircom. Can you sort this for me please and also how will I be credited for this mistake that is eircoms fault.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

jonny_b wrote: »
    Hi I switched online to Eircom in late August. I am still receiving bills from Digiweb. I rang them and they said they have not received any last bill notification from Eircom. Can you sort this for me please and also how will I be credited for this mistake that is eircoms fault.
    Hi jonny_b

Can you send me your Phone number in a PM and I will look into this for you. In a situation where a Customer moves from one Telecom provider to another (as against a non Telecom provider such as UPC), your account should cease. I will look into this in more detail once I receive the PM with the additional information.

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Hi jonny_b

Can you send me your Phone number in a PM and I will look into this for you. In a situation where a Customer moves from one Telecom provider to another (as against a non Telecom provider such as UPC), your account should cease. I will look into this in more detail once I receive the PM with the additional information.

thanks
    Colm

PM'd you yesterday Colm, any joy in this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

jonny_b wrote: »
    Hi jonny_b

thanks
    Colm

PM'd you yesterday Colm, any joy in this?
    Hi jonny_b

I just responded to your PM from yesterday.

thanks
    Colm

Advertisement