Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo III PS4

Options
  • 13-10-2014 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Is it just me or is Diabllo III the easiest game ever made. I am flying through it, and although i love a really long game like Assassins creed, this game seems to be to easy. Any thoughts??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

What difficulty are you playing it on? Hard should be the minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JapaneseLove

EoinHef wrote: »
    What difficulty are you playing it on? Hard should be the minimum.

tarted on Hard but was too easy. Im on Expert now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Try torment, of which there are 6 levels of, and then call it easy

All i really do is stand in one spot when the enemies come at me, and use R2 i think to fire magic at them. Never use any other attack combo.

I would just keep upping the difficulty if its too easy till it becomes a challenge. Its fairly easy up to expert and even master but it will get harder. How far into the game are you? The difficulty will raise naturally the further in you get

• Advertisement

Im on the start of act 3

Cool,just up the difficulty as far as you can then and see how you get on. Good bit of story still to go

Ok Thanks for dat.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I completed it last night on hard, I should have upped the difficulty but for some reason i didnt. I am level 65 so i will play it again on the next difficulty and see how it goes.

Yea im on level 31 and i seem to be flying through them.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yea im on level 31 and i seem to be flying through them.

Up the difficulty next time you play it so as it justs get boring when its a bit too easy.

Will do

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Will do

FYI Once you hit level 70, you then start a new level building called Paragon, which lets you upgrade some skills, i'm currently Paragon level 110, i've seen 300+ level characters.

I play on Torment V now which is impossible solo so I always just join a random group. The more players the harder it gets, but the XP and gold/legend drops are more frequent.

flynner13 wrote: »
    FYI Once you hit level 70, you then start a new level building called Paragon, which lets you upgrade some skills, i'm currently Paragon level 110, i've seen 300+ level characters.

I play on Torment V now which is impossible solo so I always just join a random group. The more players the harder it gets, but the XP and gold/legend drops are more frequent.

Yea i was wondering bout that paragon thing. Couldnt use it. Ive only played solo ofline. Nothing online yet. is it any good online??

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Yea i was wondering bout that paragon thing. Couldnt use it. Ive only played solo ofline. Nothing online yet. is it any good online??

Yea I finished the game solo, then when I hit 70 start joining random games. It's alot of fun as you have 4 players who all have different abilities/skills etc.

Like I said the higher Torment you go the harder it is, but the drops are better so playing with a group, you can rip through crowds of monsters with ease.

flynner13 wrote: »
    Yea I finished the game solo, then when I hit 70 start joining random games. It's alot of fun as you have 4 players who all have different abilities/skills etc.

Like I said the higher Torment you go the harder it is, but the drops are better so playing with a group, you can rip through crowds of monsters with ease.

I have only played Solo so far, at the moment im doing a few bounties and rifts to level up and get some good gear :) Must also start socketting some of my items now that I think of it :)

Advertisement