Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom - broadband only ?

Options
  • 13-10-2014 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

I have eircom landline and broadband. 

I rarely use the landline.

Is it possible to be billed for broadband only provided by eircom and to stop the landline?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭skydish79

Yeah was wondering the same thing, vodafone have a simply broadband package for €35 a month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Anne Other

I am seriously considering changing completely to bring down my costs, but am very happy with my BB service where I am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Anne Other wrote: »
    I am seriously considering changing completely to bring down my costs, but am very happy with my BB service where I am
    Hi Anne Other

To discuss the possibility of this I would recommend calling our Loyalty team on 1901 (Option 2, then Option 4) to discuss the possibility of getting a more cost effective alternative to your current package.

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭AmilcarAlho

Eircom have standalone packages available, instead of line rental you pay around 10€ but cannot use landline to make calls/ alarm as there is no dialtone.

The above is confirmed for business, but should also work for home users, as the Vodafone simply broadband is basically the same kind of product.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭skydish79

Eircom have standalone packages available, instead of line rental you pay around 10€ but cannot use landline to make calls/ alarm as there is no dialtone.

The above is confirmed for business, but should also work for home users, as the Vodafone simply broadband is basically the same kind of product.

Rang and was told there's a broadband only package for €40 or could get broadband and calls for €38 for 6 months then €53

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

skydish79 wrote: »

Rang and was told there's a broadband only package for €40 or could get broadband and calls for €38 for 6 months then €53
    Thanks for sharing this skydish79

Al

Advertisement