If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG UE48H6400

Options
  • 13-10-2014 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Are you able to price match the DID price for this TV (719 euro)?

Can't post a link to the DID site as I'm a new user to the thread.

Thanks,
    Dino

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

dino7 wrote: »
    Are you able to price match the DID price for this TV (719 euro)?

Can't post a link to the DID site as I'm a new user to the thread.

Thanks,
    Dino
    Hi Dino7,

thanks for the Post and welcome to the RS Forum :)

We won't price match that price as the Richer Sounds 48H6400 also includes a 5 Year warranty and free delivery - on a TV like this I really do think that the extra €50 for a 5 Year warranty and insured delivery is good value ( our euro pricing is €769 delivered) 

The DID price is €719.99 and they charge €29.99 for delivery - Total €749.99 - I'm not sure how much their 5 year warranty is as its not priced on-line? The 48H6400 is also not available to purchase on-line on DID.ie at the moment as it says low stock..

Happy to do a deal - PM us if you are interested,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 20 dino7

Hi John,

dropped you a PM - any chance you could respond?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

dino7 wrote: »
    Hi John,

dropped you a PM - any chance you could respond?
    Done!

Apologies for the delay :o..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.