Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

something wrong with wiring

Options
  • 13-10-2014 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭

Ive had 3 technitions out 2 weeks back because they said there was errors showing up on my line

I am also getting very bad speeds, im across the road from the exchance and on a 24mb package but only gettin between 5 and 7 meg.

Well the last technition said my line is fine and blamed it on the house wiring (dirty mains he called it) and said theres nothing that can b done

So what can i do now? Keep paying 50euro a month for a service that i can barely use?

I need this sorted once and for all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Ive had 3 technitions out 2 weeks back because they said there was errors showing up on my line

I am also getting very bad speeds, im across the road from the exchance and on a 24mb package but only gettin between 5 and 7 meg.

Well the last technition said my line is fine and blamed it on the house wiring (dirty mains he called it) and said theres nothing that can b done

So what can i do now? Keep paying 50euro a month for a service that i can barely use?

I need this sorted once and for all
    Hi rottie11

If you send me a PM with the Phone number, I will run some tests on the line as well as check previous fault notes and will then advise you accordingly.

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Hi rottie11

If you send me a PM with the Phone number, I will run some tests on the line as well as check previous fault notes and will then advise you accordingly.

thanks
    Colm

Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Hi rottie11

thanks
    Colm

Pm sent
    Hi rottie 11

I have just replied to your PM.

thanks
    Colm

Advertisement