Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renew your contract letter

Options
  • 13-10-2014 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Just got one today offering 6 months at 5 euro off to renew a my landline contract. Didn't know I had one so I called. Told that it was a verbal contract about one year ago. Not so. I never asked for ar agreed such a contract. Also unable to get clear explaination from them or site as to exactly what conditions would apply. But I do remember and elderly relative being unable to cancel phone when she had to go into home without a very large charge.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Claggan wrote: »
    Just got one today offering 6 months at 5 euro off to renew a my landline contract. Didn't know I had one so I called. Told that it was a verbal contract about one year ago. Not so. I never asked for ar agreed such a contract. Also unable to get clear explaination from them or site as to exactly what conditions would apply. But I do remember and elderly relative being unable to cancel phone when she had to go into home without a very large charge.
    Hi Claggan

I am just looking at this. If you wish to send me a PM with the account no I can look into your query as regards the existing contract.

We do from time to time offer existing customers an incentive such as the discount you mentioned above in return for agreeing to a new contract which is done by verbal recorded contract.

thanks
    Colm

Advertisement