Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Confectionary

Options
  • 13-10-2014 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

I'm off to the London office in the morning. Last time I was there I brought them across some treats which went down very well. I brought them:

Jacobs Coconut Elite
    Tuc Sour Cream and Onion (Seems it's difficult to get that flavour in the UK)
    Tayto
    Mixture of Fruitfield sweets
    Jellys from The Natural Confectionery Co.

Any ideas on some uniquely Irish products I could bring across to them? I'd need to get them this evening so nothing too outlandish please :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Chocolate Kimberley biscuits?
    My Scottish friends love O'Donnell's crisps.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Chocolate Kimberley biscuits?
    My Scottish friends love O'Donnell's crisps.

I'll look for both. Any more suggestions are welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

King crisps, mikados.

You can check www.mysupermarket.co.uk to check if stuff is in the UK, I thought mikados might be.

edit: probably too late now, but next time!

Advertisement