Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online service desk

Options
  • 13-10-2014 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

I sent a email via the online services desk on Wednesday morning, i have yet to receive a reply. How long do i typically have to wait for a reply?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Big Vern

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie

So sorry for the delay. We have made contact with this Department, they have advised they are experiencing a high volume of queries at present and are trying to work through these as quickly as possible. 

Perhaps we can help here if it's a non-account specific query? 

Please do not hesitate to ask if you feel we could assist you.

Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Hi Big Vern

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie

So sorry for the delay. We have made contact with this Department, they have advised they are experiencing a high volume of queries at present and are trying to work through these as quickly as possible. 

Perhaps we can help here if it's a non-account specific query? 

Please do not hesitate to ask if you feel we could assist you.

Thanks
    Alison
    Thanks Alison. The query really relates to activity on my account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Big Vern,

Thanks for your reply.

If you would like for a representative to call you back regarding the query on your account, we can arrange this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your name, contact number and account holding branch (no need for account details). 

Please click on the link in my signature below to send a PM, you will need to ensure that signatures are set to display in your control panel options on Boards in order to see the link. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Did you receive my PM?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Big Vern wrote: »
    Did you receive my PM?
    Hi Big Vern,

We've replied to your PM now and have passed on your details to arrange a call back for you. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement