Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

not being billed correctly for efibre

Options
  • 13-10-2014 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭

I signed up for a "€24 per month for 6 months €48 thereafter" deal on your website and this was installed on 26/09.
    I just got my first bill today and I can't understand what Eircom have done.
    I seem to be on a €73 pm package!
    I certainly did not sign up for this rate!

Can I also just say also that the layout of your bills is very confusing.

My bill is for €57.... Why?

I'm currently very unimpressed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

It also tells me in the Charges for this period section that my bundle for this month is €68 per month!
    Further down it tells me that there is a €24 discount for 6 mon but I'm only getting a credit of €11.85 of this.

What is going on with my bill?

I tried to call your CS but the automated voice said I had an in excess of ten minutes wait to speak to an agent. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Call me Al wrote: »
    It also tells me in the Charges for this period section that my bundle for this month is €68 per month!
    Further down it tells me that there is a €24 discount for 6 mon but I'm only getting a credit of €11.85 of this.

What is going on with my bill?

I tried to call your CS but the automated voice said I had an in excess of ten minutes wait to speak to an agent. 
    Hi Call me Al

Can you send me a PM with the account no. and I will look into this for you.

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Thanks Call me Al

I will respond to this later today

thanks
    Colm

Advertisement