Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

UK HSBC App on Irish Iphone

• 13-10-2014 2:56pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey, hopefully you guys can help me out with this. My mate has moved over to Scotland & has set up a new Bank account with HSBC. She wanted to get the iPhone app for it for banking on the go etc. When she searches the app store it doesn't show up.

I'm presuming this is because she is using an Irish iTunes account yeah?

Is there any way she can get the app? Can she get a UK account too?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

should be no problem, I log in as normal but you could just use use a different email address...

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I'll get her to try that. Is it possible to run two accounts from one device? Will some of the apps not get deleted etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Country is decided by the app developer afaiu. Your mate (I think) needs to change iTunes Store location.

Settings > iTunes and App Store > Apple ID > view Apple ID > country/region.

I could be wrong, but think that's it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭dubmick

ktulu123 wrote: »
    I'll get her to try that. Is it possible to run two accounts from one device? Will some of the apps not get deleted etc?

No definitely not. I have 3 accounts, Irish, UK and US.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Gordon wrote: »
    Country is decided by the app developer afaiu. Your mate (I think) needs to change iTunes Store location.

Settings > iTunes and App Store > Apple ID > view Apple ID > country/region.

I could be wrong, but think that's it.

Sweet this did the trick, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Cool!

Advertisement