Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noel Gallagher 4th March 2015 3 Arena Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

kennyu272 wrote: »
    Standing ticket got for Dublin.

How much was the Standing ticket in the end?

I got Seating in Block F and was charged €70.55!!

Shocking prices.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

1x GENERAL ADMISSION STANDING at €54.84, including a booking fee of €4.99 for each ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

karaokeman wrote: »
    If he wouldn't do meet and greet at his sound check outside the Olympia he's definitely not going to do it for cash.

It would appear from the drop down menu for the Location, when you opt for the 79 euros tickets, that they are located in Blocks A to G.

At the moment it is saying No tickets currently available when opting for the 79 euros ones, so it's difficult to establish whereabouts they are located in those blocks.

If you select the 64.50 tickets, if you click the drop down menu for Location it shows the option of selecting the seated Blocks; A to G and then blocks in the second tier H, K, L, M and P.

The 54.50 euros seated ticket option brings up options to select tickets in Blocks A, G, H, J, K, L, M, N and P and when you select the 44.05 euros tickets it brings up Blocks H and P in the Location drop down menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Dublin and Belfast tickets secured. Won the Dublin ones, so only paying for Belfast. Nice to continue my record of having seen every singe first date of a NGHFB world tour (1 so far!).

For those worried about prices, my Belfast ticket cost 41€ including booking fee. How expensive were the BÁC ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

Dublin and Belfast tickets secured. Won the Dublin ones, so only paying for Belfast. Nice to continue my record of having seen every singe first date of a NGHFB world tour (1 so far!).

For those worried about prices, my Belfast ticket cost 41€ including booking fee. How expensive were the BÁC ones?

Standing tickets are €54.50 before the service handling fee is added.

(in this case it is 6.10 if online with ticketmaster, and whatever it is over the counter at a ticketmaster outlet, I think it is usually €2.15)

The booking fee is always within the ticket price. The additional charge is called the service handling fee.

The service handling fee that is added to tickets varies from gig to gig. It seems to be different depending on the gig and venue.

For example when booking online with ticketmaster, the service handling fee for gigs in places like the Button Factory can be around 3 or 4 euros. It is 3.15 in the case of Orange Goblin/St Vitus on 30th October.

But in the Point (3Arena), when booking online with ticketmaster, they tend to be €6.10. For example it is also €6.10 for Mrs Brown's Boys in December next year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pinkman

Standing was gone when I tried this morning but I just got two tickets there on seetickets link. €112 in total. :D

Yeah I had to pay 6.10 on my first EP installment there the other week. 60 odd (including book fee) versus 41 (including fees) is some difference. It's nearly €2 for every ten miles Noel has to travel between Belfast and Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

€60.60 for a standing ticket is a joke.

And not a very funny one.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JackMcA

paid £30 for a standing ticket for Belfast and €60 for Dublin. Huge price difference, whats going on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pinkman

Hopefully he changes up the Oasis songs this time around. Loads of B-sides he left off last time with the most obvious being 'The Masterplan'. Would love him to do Live Forever as well as Where Did It All Go Wrong, Falling Down,D'Wanna Be A Space Man, Carry Us All, Sunday morning Call, Married With Children, Sad Song and Slide Away.

• Advertisement

Pinkman wrote: »
    Hopefully he changes up the Oasis songs this time around. Loads of B-sides he left off last time with the most obvious being 'The Masterplan'. Would love him to do Live Forever as well as Where Did It All Go Wrong, Falling Down,D'Wanna Be A Space Man, Carry Us All, Sunday morning Call, Married With Children, Sad Song and Slide Away.

cant see him doing Slide Away, maybe Shout It Out Loud, Where Did It All Go Wrong, The Masterplan and i would love to see him do Listen Up

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

I thought they would only go on sale friday ?

edit: Oh, pre-sale, that's a relief :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    I thought they would only go on sale friday ?

edit: Oh, pre-sale, that's a relief :pac:

Ya presale already underway.

it would never happen but if he played Cast No Shadow i would prob break down

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Obrieski

Got tickets, can't wait!

Gonna be epic, new single sounds very good

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭ShakerMaker91

I managed to get a standing ticket in the pre-sale but my mate won't be able to get a ticket Friday due to a lack of funds... He's also the only person I know who is a Noel Gallagher fan like myself and would'pay money to see him... so do I go on my own and would anyone recommend going to a gig by themselves??

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I managed to get a standing ticket in the pre-sale but my mate won't be able to get a ticket Friday due to a lack of funds... He's also the only person I know who is a Noel Gallagher fan like myself and would'pay money to see him... so do I go on my own and would anyone recommend going to a gig by themselves??

Always go to gigs on your own, no point missing gigs that you want to see cos your friends cant' make it. You'll get chatting to people, your all there for the same reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,416 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Mushy wrote: »
    Always go to gigs on your own, no point missing gigs that you want to see cos your friends cant' make it. You'll get chatting to people, your all there for the same reason.

always travel up to dublin from Waterford to gigs on my own, im going to the wwe on my own in a few weeks. U can take your time getting to the gig no waiting around for people. You always end up chatting to people

Thanks for the replies lads ya I'm going to head up **** it why should I miss out on seeing my hero Noel Gallagher when I have a ticket got really looking foward to it now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Picked up two without any issue this morning

• Advertisement

Standing tickets are still available Jesus I needent have bothered with the pre-sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Got my standing ticket handy. Cant wait.
    I would love to see him play Rockin Chair,Cast No Shadow,The Masterplan and maybe Magic Pie would be a pleasant surprise

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Standing tickets are still available Jesus I needent have bothered with the pre-sale!

Will probably take a while for standing to sell out, sure there will be some available shortly before the gig either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,657 ✭✭✭bren2001

Just picked tickets up for me and a friend there. Completely forgot they were going on sale this morning. Saw Noel at V 2 years ago, probably the highlight of the festival. Saw Oasis's last ever gig at V in '09 as well. Roll on March.

I'm still convinced that they give out pre-sale tickets on Wednesdays so that you have to buy them online, and pay the horrific fees that Ticketmaster charge. Did anyone see that documentary on how ticketmaster owns a lot of those "sell-on tickets" websites? It's a disgrace.

"I can't fight the feeeeeeeling...."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

I'm still convinced that they give out pre-sale tickets on Wednesdays so that you have to buy them online, and pay the horrific fees that Ticketmaster charge. Did anyone see that documentary on how ticketmaster owns a lot of those "sell-on tickets" websites? It's a disgrace.

"I can't fight the feeeeeeeling...."
    I bought standing ticket through seetickets for 57 €4 cheaper than ticketmaster. Robbin b@stards

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    I bought standing ticket through seetickets for 57 €4 cheaper than ticketmaster. Robbin b@stards

The cost of the actual ticket (not including charges) was less on seetickets? A quick look this morning sees them all more expensive than what ticketmaster are advertising them at.

Anyway, worth a watch for anyone who hasn't seen it already.

Ya Seetickets was cheaper youd pay 60 odd quid on Ticketmaster for a standing ticket robbing bastards

anyone making the trip over for Teenage Cancer Trust in March?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Tried to get a ticket this moring but they'd sold out

Advertisement