Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noel Gallagher 4th March 2015 3 Arena Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JackMcA

ryaner777 wrote: »
    Tried to get a ticket this moring but they'd sold out

got 2 stalls tickets no bother at about 5 past 10

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭markmacken

Surely this can't be sold out already? I have a ticket myself. I'm just surprised that it might be sold out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Not sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

markmacken wrote: »
    Surely this can't be sold out already? I have a ticket myself. I'm just surprised that it might be sold out...

I think that was a reference to the Teenage Cancer Trust gig that was mentioned in the post before that

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭markmacken

Standing tickets are usually the cheapest arent they?

Yeah, I'd be very surprised if they weren't. I prefer to sit now myself though, in my old age :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Anyone who got their tickets through seetickets get theirs yet? Still waiting here.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭MojoRisinnnn

Is seating still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭ShakerMaker91

Anyone who got their tickets through seetickets get theirs yet? Still waiting here.
    Still waiting for mine through SeeTickets aswell

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Still waiting for mine through SeeTickets aswell

on purchase they said they wont be sent until a week oe 2 before the gig

Nowso wrote: »
    on purchase they said they wont be sent until a week oe 2 before the gig

Cheers there wasn't much point in bothering with the pre-sale anyway I checked Ticketmaster about a month ago and tickets were still available!

• Advertisement

Cheers there wasn't much point in bothering with the pre-sale anyway I checked Ticketmaster about a month ago and tickets were still available!

deluxe cd for 10er wasnt bad on it

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

Standing sold out.. Wish I'd gotten one now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pinkman

Has anyone received their Seetickets yet? I know they say two weeks before but it ridiculous how late they have left it. I wish I had have just paid the extra ticketmaster booking fee so I would have them now. I might not be able to go and will need ot sell the tickets so it is very frustrating.

Pinkman wrote: »
    Has anyone received their Seetickets yet? I know they say two weeks before but it ridiculous how late they have left it. I wish I had have just paid the extra ticketmaster booking fee so I would have them now. I might not be able to go and will need ot sell the tickets so it is very frustrating.

if your selling give me a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

I haven't received my see tickets for Belfast yet, either. They claim, in the confirmation email, that it could take until the week of the gig for the tickets to arrive.

ya still havnt got mine either surely we should have got em by now in all fairness??

next week at the earliest as its 3 weeks away .had forgot about it until this topic reappeared lol

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Fago123

I went with ticketmaster for this because all my previous experiences with see tickets have been receiving the tickets mere days before the event. They cut it too fine, makes me antsy waiting for them. When there's a choice I never go with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Still waiting on mine as well, have forgotten that I don't have the tickets several times. Dangerous!

Hopefully get them before the end of this month, don't want to be sweating on this.

Can't even remember what delivery address I put in as I have moved house in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

I'd still much rather have the slight inconvenience of getting the tickets close to the event, but also avoiding ticketmaster charges, then giving those complete w**kers any more of my hard earned cash!!

• Advertisement

I just got an email from See Tickets my ticket was dispatched today

got it aswell strangly set up email

1 tickets (numbers G1,xxx-xxx) for NOEL GALLAGHER'S HIGH FLYING BIRDS on Wednesday 4th March 2015
    1 tickets (numbers ) for NOEL GALLAGHER'S HIGH FLYING BIRDS on Wednesday 4th March 2015

Your Tickets were despatched on Friday 13th February 2015

i ordered a ticket and a deluxe album , you wouldnt know that from them details

• Registered Users Posts: 9 R.odders999

Since purchasing my 2 standing tickets her indoors has started growing an alien inside her belly and won't be going so I've a spare if anyone's interested. Face value obviously as we're all fans here. Hit me up if interested.

Albumleaked last night. Some serious tunes on it.
    Favourites atm Riverman, The Dying of the Light and Lock All The Doors

its the deluxe version that was for sale with the presale tickets saying its come from i tunes japan so i should get mine with the tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 9 R.odders999

Ticket now gone. Cheers all.

Really liking the new album. You Know You Can't Go Back my fave track so far. Great tune.

Got me ticket through the post today cant wait till the 4th now ill have to head up on me own but **** it its worth it to see the man himself!

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DylanAFC

Yeah my ticket came today too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

I have a standing ticket but I wouldn't mind seating for the gig for a change. If anyone wants to do a swapy PM me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

What time do you reckon this will finish up at roughly lads? Need to organise transport back down

Advertisement