Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noel Gallagher 4th March 2015 3 Arena Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JackMcA

What time do you reckon this will finish up at roughly lads? Need to organise transport back down

you will be out of the arena no later than 11

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

The service handling fee that is added to tickets varies from gig to gig. It seems to be different depending on the gig and venue.

For example when booking online with ticketmaster, the service handling fee for gigs in places like the Button Factory can be around 3 or 4 euros. It is 3.15 in the case of Orange Goblin/St Vitus on 30th October.

But in the Point (3Arena), when booking online with ticketmaster, they tend to be €6.10. For example it is also €6.10 for Mrs Brown's Boys in December next year.
    The fees are 12.5% of ticket price, generally gigs in venues like the button factory are cheaper so lower fees. There is also a minimum of €1.50 and a max of €6.85.

This is ticketmasters reasoning/excuse.
    Service Charge
    This per-ticket service charge is the main income for Ticketmaster and this cost varies from event to event, but it is always agreed in consultation with our client. This fee contributes to our credit/debit card processing services, merchant fees and distribution costs and also helps pay for the technology, including installation and maintenance of computer hardware and software, telephone lines, associated labour in addition to access control at venues that makes it possible to provide the most convenient - and safest - ticket buying options available. The amount of these fees used by Ticketmaster helps us cover getting you your tickets and technology costs. With other revenues it helps us to stay a profitable business, which in turn allows us to reinvest in our technology and the services we provide.
    Strange how smaller operations like tickets.ie can charge NO service charge at all for the exact same tickets & service and still presumably make a good profit off it... And if there is any issue TM are one of the most moaned about "services" out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Magnate

Anyone know what time Bar Neon closes at?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Just had a look at some of the set lists from London, bloody hell :D

Can't wait.

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    Just had a look at some of the set lists from London, bloody hell :D

Can't wait.

I would be highly disappointed if he did the same oasis songs as he played in The Dome a couple of weeks ago.
    He played them at the end of his last tour.
    Much rather something a bit different

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

JackMcA wrote: »
    I would be highly disappointed if he did the same oasis songs as he played in The Dome a couple of weeks ago.
    He played them at the end of his last tour.
    Much rather something a bit different

I agree, surely it'll be different, he has such a huge catalogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭ShakerMaker91

Ya I reckon it will be the same Oasis tunes he always does with the High Flying Birds id love it if he mixed it up a bit with some tunes like the Masterplan!

Ya I reckon it will be the same Oasis tunes he always does with the High Flying Birds id love it if he mixed it up a bit with some tunes like the Masterplan!

Hardly the same? He changed about the oasis tunes during his last tour.
    Can see he keeping some like Its Good to be Free and Fade Away.

Would like to hear Cast No Shadow and the masterplan

Hardly the same? He changed about the oasis tunes during his last tour.
    Can see he keeping some like Its Good to be Free and Fade Away.

Would like to hear Cast No Shadow and the masterplan

Listen Up with a bit of luck.

Waiting for the Rapture in place of Muddy Fingers would be good too.

nm wrote: »

Would be sick. Great song

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭thirtypence

2 cost price hard copy standing tickets for sale.

I live in Carlow, work in wexford and Waterford or can meet on the night. PM me

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,511 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Got my tickets but no deluxe LP yet. Anyone receive their albums?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

nm wrote: »

Mucky Fingers*

I'm sorry.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

antodeco wrote: »
    Got my tickets but no deluxe LP yet. Anyone receive their albums?

no not yet next week i presume

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

His new album is released on Monday, so I'm guess that means it will be in stock here on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Standing tickets are available again from Ticketb@stard, if anyone is still looking. Limited availability so don't hang about...

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

The new album is great, Riverman is the best track. I would love to see some Earls Court style acoustics from Noel.

The new album is great, Riverman is the best track. I would love to see some Earls Court style acoustics from Noel.

Yeah, I thought his acoustic rendition of Supersonic on the last tour was one of the stand outs. Hope he does something similar with an unexpected 'heavier' song getting the acosutic treatment, if you know what I mean this time around too

Yeah, I thought his acoustic rendition of Supersonic on the last tour was one of the stand outs. Hope he does something similar with an unexpected 'heavier' song getting the acosutic treatment, if you know what I mean this time around too

Kinda hoping for Slide Away. Definitely hope he puts in something off Definitely Maybe anyway.

Yep, would definitely take Slide Away!

• Advertisement

an acoustic version of Slide Away would be appreciated by all of us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Still humming and hawwing about going, I will regret it all year if I don't and most likely will end up there but its been such an expensive month already I dunno if my bank account can handle any more :(

kryogen wrote: »
    Still humming and hawwing about going, I will regret it all year if I don't and most likely will end up there but its been such an expensive month already I dunno if my bank account can handle any more :(

I'm in the same boat man in terms of finances at the minute but I know if I don't go I'll be sitting at home next Wednesday evening raging at meself for not making the trip up!

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

Have 2 tickets available. Seating. 2 mates pulled out. Am in limerick or can meet in Dublin before the gig because there's still a few of us going.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Radio stations will be giving them away all week. 2FM, for example.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Noel is appearing on the Saturday night show with Brendan O Connor

Nowso wrote: »
    Noel is appearing on the Saturday night show with Brendan O Connor

I can nearly predict what way the interview with O'Connor will go with the following topics:
    - Irish roots
    - Is he talking to Liam
    - Possible Oasis reunion
    - Man City
    - Visiting Ireland
    - New album
    - Tour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Magnate

I can nearly predict what way the interview with O'Connor will go with the following topics:
    - Irish roots
    - Is he talking to Liam
    - Possible Oasis reunion
    - Man City
    - Visiting Ireland
    - New album
    - Tour

It's.. It's like you're from the future!

need to meet the man this time he's in town

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

need to meet the man this time he's in town

Best not to meet your idols.

Trust me.

Keep them there...

Advertisement