Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trilobite diversity

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I always loved those dudes. An amazing bunch that were real winners for so very long.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Wibbs wrote: »
    I always loved those dudes. An amazing bunch that were real winners for so very long.
    fingers crossed some of the survived down in the abyss

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I love the trilobites. Great read Adam.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭Adam Khor

fingers crossed some of the survived down in the abyss

Well, even if they didn´t, we still have the giant isopods which look lots like them...

Giant_isopod.jpg

... and the Triops...

Triops_numidicus.jpg

... and the trilobite beetle...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_YTc3xwS5zbsUSmqakbhUu67Pf01BU5AznNpcHxNoJk_gQrOj

Advertisement