Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Series 2 Supervet Channel 4 Wednesday

• 13-10-2014 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭

It's back at 8pm this wednesday folks:)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

That's Wednesday evenings accounted for over the next few weeks anyway :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Thanks DBB! (((toddles off to set it to record on Sky)))

boomerang wrote: »
    Thanks DBB! (((toddles off to set it to record on Sky)))

Thanks go to pumpkinseeds, not me!
    Though I had spotted the trailer last night already. My OH facepalmed when he saw the trailer, as he's going back to being shushed every time he opens his mouth during that hour :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I'm really looking forward to this tonight. Next Wednesday Greys Anatomy is back on too, so that's my Wednesday nights for Autumn sorted.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I'm really looking forward to this tonight. Next Wednesday Greys Anatomy is back on too, so that's my Wednesday nights for Autumn sorted.:D

Ooooh I've been watching greys online!! There's no way i could wait for it lol!!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Heroic vet practice.

The 2 receptionists are excruciating though.

The 2 receptionists are excruciating though.

Lol, aren't they? We were just saying here they haven't half enough work to be doing with all the dossing they're at :rolleyes:
    Well, I was saying. My OH was not permitted to speak except during ad breaks :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Capercaille

He would be hard to work for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Have it recorded..I missed it even though I was saved from the rain when Lucy's (outside) class was cancelled!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Don't think I'm able for this, the roller-coaster of emotions I've gone through in the past hour is unreal!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Blogger50

Ah Jesus, don't know if I can last the series! I am a soggy mess here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 206 ✭✭itsnotmyname

Shed lots of tears for the spaniel with spinal issues . We recently lost our Westie and could really feel for the owners faced with a live r die diagnosis. Thankfully they had a good outcome ! ...Wonder what next Wednesday brings .....

Advertisement