Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract closing dates

Options
  • 13-10-2014 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi I would welcome any advice on our house purchase. We went sale agreed on a house and discovered some issues from structural survey. After a lot of back and forth the vendor has accepted our reduced offer. The estate agent has told us that he will accept subject to strict time conditions, basically two week to sign and pay deposit followed by one week to close, basically everything done by end Oct. now we have mortgage approval but will need to get reissued with new amounts etc. while we are happy to proceed as fast as possible I don't think this is feasible. I'm not sure how to respond and whether to just go ahead and hopefully it can all happen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

Just go along with it. He won't be able to get his own solicitor to work to that schedule.

Advertisement