Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadway musical tickets

Options
  • 13-10-2014 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

Visiting New York in November and want to go to les mis musical on Broadway.

Can anybody recommend best way to get tickets. Should I prebook online now or buy there on the spot?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Broadwaybox.com is best for pre-bookable discounts. TKTS in Times Square is good for on the day tickets but how much of your trip do you want to spend in a queue?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

The TKTS booth always has a huge queue & only limited supply. If you really want to go, if you can afford it, I'd recommend booking direct (pick up at box office). TKTS discount for Les Mis is probably only around 5-10% anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Yurple

Thank you both ! I will book online on that website :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Del007

I went to Broadway last night, I queued up outside the ticket office in times square and got 50% off tickets to Chicago. I queued at 6pm and had the tickets at 6:10 for that nights showing.

On the board outside the ticket office it will tell you which shows you can get a discount for. Don't bother buying from the sellers on the street.

The way I described above is by far the best and easiest way in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

You should see the Christmas show in radio city. Great show

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

If anyone wants to go to TKTS then head to the one in Brooklyn instead. 30 mins from Time Square and almost never any queues. Walk there over the Brooklyn Bridge and get the subway back to make a day of it.

Advertisement