Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Blood, Olympia Theatre, March 9rth 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Easy peasy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Got two. I hope those bastards on eBay selling the tickets for the 27th,for 70 euro a pop can't sell them at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Jacks Smirking Revenge

Got shafted again :mad:
    9th sold out, everybody I know who's going are going on the 9th.
    Have a standing ticket for the 10th which is now useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Lester Freamon

Got shafted again :mad:
    9th sold out, everybody I know who's going are going on the 9th.
    Have a standing ticket for the 10th which is now useless.

Ah relax. Yes.. it would be nice to go with your mates but it hardly makes your ticket for the 10th useless

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

To many gigs going on sale this week when im broke . So could only pick one which was Slipknot , seeing Royal Blood this month (so will keep an eye out for tickets for the Olympia show over the next while) and also wanted to go see Noel G

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Jacks Smirking Revenge

Ah relax. Yes.. it would be nice to go with your mates but it hardly makes your ticket for the 10th useless

It does when they're my only way up and back from the bloody thing...
    Best bet is that limited availability tickets come out for the gig on the 9th closer to date...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Best bet is that limited availability tickets come out for the gig on the 9th closer to date...

put up a 9/10 swap ad on toutless. youve got 5 months.
    chill winston

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Gatame

Gutted I missed this.. also when did the tickets for this month go on sale? Totally missed those too.. disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Penfailed

I got tickets for Belfast. Yus!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭ceegee

Gatame wrote: »
    Gutted I missed this.. also when did the tickets for this month go on sale? Totally missed those too.. disappointed.

Tickets are still available for the 2nd date

• Advertisement

LostArt wrote: »
    €31.50

£21.50 for Belfast plus £3 booking fee.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭symbolic

Public Transport?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

To many gigs going on sale this week when im broke . So could only pick one which was Slipknot , seeing Royal Blood this month (so will keep an eye out for tickets for the Olympia show over the next while) and also wanted to go see Noel G

Same story as myself, could only afford this or Slipknot, as I'm seeing these guys next week, Slipknot was the easy choice. But will keep an eye out for tickets closer the time

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Wibbles19

Thank fup, have my tickets for the Monday. Still doesn't make up for the disappointment for trying to get tickets to the academy gig, that still hurts, hopefully my daughter and I will get closure in March ��

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Still standing left for the Tuesday anyway. Picked up two today. Still gutted I can't go myself though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Any chance there will be more tickets released for either date closer the time? :(

Any chance there will be more tickets released for either date closer the time? :(

Very unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Royal Blood just won Best British Group at the BRITS.

Mike said in his speech that "a lot of the people here probably don't even know who we are":pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Royal Blood just won Best British Group at the BRITS.

Mike said in his speech that "a lot of the people here probably don't even know who we are":pac::pac:

Alot more should take notice after last night. Sickened I never bought a ticket for this one as the gig in the academy was ace.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Crap, can't get into Dublin on Monday for this gig cos my friend who was also my lift has just dropped out. How do I sell two tickets (never bought or sold online before cos I always go to the gig)
    toutless site confuses me.
    Can I arrange for someone to collect from Meath? Really don't want them to go to waste. Devo'd I can't go but no tax on car and just moved house. <cries>

• Advertisement

Belfast tonight! Yus!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Anyone know will they be on before 9?

They were on at nine on the button tonight...and they rocked.

They were brilliant last night. My only criticism is the length of their set. They came on at nine, took ages between songs and left at ten with no encore...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Penfailed wrote: »
    They were brilliant last night. My only criticism is the length of their set. They came on at nine, took ages between songs and left at ten with no encore...

Don't they just have one album?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Penfailed wrote: »

A few well chosen covers would sort that. An hour is pretty poor no matter how good they are. Especially for people travelling to see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

crazygeryy wrote: »
    A few well chosen covers would sort that. An hour is pretty poor no matter how good they are. Especially for people travelling to see them.

An hour is usually standard for bands with a new album though.
    I've seen loads of new bands debuting a new album - hardly any will want to play any covers and the price of tickets would be kept low knowing that they won't be on for much longer.

It's just an odd scenario where their debut album has been so successful I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

Looking forward to this.

Anyone seen anything on stage times? Can't find anything on Twitter or MCD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭ceegee

steve_r wrote: »
    Looking forward to this.

Anyone seen anything on stage times? Can't find anything on Twitter or MCD

Doors at 7, Mini Mansions at 8, Royal Blood at 9

http://www.olympia.ie/whats-on/royal-blood/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

ceegee wrote: »
    Doors at 7, Mini Mansions at 8, Royal Blood at 9

http://www.olympia.ie/whats-on/royal-blood/

Thanks for putting up the times. Im travelling from Cavan after work so looks like I wont be rushing which is great. Sounds like the gig will be over around 10pm.

Advertisement