Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will efibre be available for me (Tramore)

Options
  • 14-10-2014 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

Hi,

The Eircom site says that efibre is available in Tramore, but any time I contact Eircom they say that is is not enabled for me yet. 

Any idea when it will be enabled for me?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Ballyv24 wrote: »
    Hi,

The Eircom site says that efibre is available in Tramore, but any time I contact Eircom they say that is is not enabled for me yet. 

Any idea when it will be enabled for me?

Thanks
    Hi Ballyv24

I am just looking at this. The efibre map coverage map on the website advises that the roll-out of efibre has commenced in the Tramore area; however it does not mean that all areas in the green shaded area are able to receive service at once as the roll-out is being done on a phased basis with different addresses being enabled at different times.

Unfortunately I am unable to advise of a date for availability at your own address as we are unable to give guaranteed dates for individual addresses.

I would advise periodically checking the Phone Number Checker on the website as this is updated as individual addresses are enabled,

Check Availability

thanks
    Colm

Advertisement