Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Short length full leggings- running

• 14-10-2014 11:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I would be able to pick up some full length leggings for running/gym that are made for short girls like myself. Have a 27 inch inside leg length. Have tried the sports shops and everything seems to be too long :( Anyone know where they can get sports type leggings in a petite length either online or in shops?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

Aldi have some running gear in at the moment - it might be worth a try?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

M&S might have something, I've gotten some great sports gear from them in the past few years. I have longer legs than you so I can't say I know anything about petite ranges, but afaik they have a pretty good selection of lengths.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭Candy_Girl

Tesco have a good range at the moment and they do different lengths.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

suds1984 wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I would be able to pick up some full length leggings for running/gym that are made for short girls like myself. Have a 27 inch inside leg length. Have tried the sports shops and everything seems to be too long :( Anyone know where they can get sports type leggings in a petite length either online or in shops?

If there is a Heaton's near you try their Sports World shop. I found some in there that had a short length & they had them in a wide leg version too...the brand is USA Pro!! Nike are the only other brand that tend to do a shorter version in their range. I am also not tall & get so annoyed at sports brands who seem to think all women are over 5'6!! makes it so hard to find tracksuit bottoms etc to fit! I've started to wear the legging type now when working out, as its easier to get them to fit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭HelgaWard

I saw in the kids section in Dunnes they do proper sports gear now, they have leggings, they do pretty big sizes up to kids about age 14, so might fit you, but be short enough?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

HelgaWard wrote: »
    I saw in the kids section in Dunnes they do proper sports gear now, they have leggings, they do pretty big sizes up to kids about age 14, so might fit you, but be short enough?

I have bought kids tracksuit bottoms!! I get the biggest kids size, which is about age 12-14 and they fit me in length! my husband thinks its hilarious, but I don't have much choice sometimes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Sinall

Sweaty Betty does a short version of some of their running leggings. I know you're buying online from the UK, but they have a clear measurements chart which shows exactly what 'short' means, which is useful!

Advertisement