Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School run

Options
  • 14-10-2014 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I was wondering is there anyone available to drop and collect my son to his naionra in esker from adamstown. Cheers shane

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

No offense to the users of the forum who I am sure are all upstanding members of society but are you sure a website is the appropriate place to be looking for this service? Have you no one you know personally you can ask?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I do not see it as any different to looking for a childminder but I don't think you will have any luck here .
    The Dublin West forum might be more appropriate .

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shane..80

eviltwin wrote: »
    No offense to the users of the forum who I am sure are all upstanding members of society but are you sure a website is the appropriate place to be looking for this service? Have you no one you know personally you can ask?

No offence but do you not think I exhausted all avenues before I posted this to boards and I'm not going to hand my son over to someone without checking them out first.. Not all people are predators there is some decent people out there that are willing to help

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Maybe ask at the Naonra and see if you can put up an ad there? A local parent or minder might be happy to make an extra few quid a week.

Advertisement