Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile - Upgrade query

Options
  • 14-10-2014 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am on a bill pay contract and I think I'm about 12 months into an 18 month contract. 

I've damaged my phone and as I can't buy a replacement on the emobile site (all pre pay smart phones are out of stock and have been for a while) I need to clarify when I am eligible for an upgrade.

If I'm not eligible, how much will it cost if I end the contract early?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

ash23 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am on a bill pay contract and I think I'm about 12 months into an 18 month contract. 

I've damaged my phone and as I can't buy a replacement on the emobile site (all pre pay smart phones are out of stock and have been for a while) I need to clarify when I am eligible for an upgrade.

If I'm not eligible, how much will it cost if I end the contract early?

Thanks

Hi there,

If you send on your mobile and PIN number in a PM I can check when you’ll be eligible to upgrade. If you want to end the contract early then you would be charged your monthly commitment times the remaining months that are left.

Thanks,

Colm

Advertisement