Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bachelor of Ed Sport Studies and Physical Education

Options
  • 14-10-2014 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi All,

I was thinking about applying for this course next year as a mature student. I suppose i should mention i also have a business degree aswell. Just wondering if there is anyone doing this course at the moment and what are your thoughts it?? Are there alot of places for mature students? How competitive is it to get a place?I will be 27 by the time the course starts that's if i get in but secondary teaching has always been something i'm really interested in. I am a sports enthusiast and have coached underage ladies football this summer but going back to college for 4 years is a huge commitment and i want to make sure it's the right course. Is there alot of employment for PE teachers? Also, because i have a business degree would i be able to register as a business teacher aswell?

Any info greatly apreciated.

Thanks!

Advertisement