Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calls from 01-7652760 hanging up

Options
  • 14-10-2014 2:41pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Please stop this practice. Its bloody annoying going to the phone and it hangs up immediately. I don't want a call from Eircom regarding the service, and I've told them this before.

I want to sending through a PM to the Reps to be put on the no marketing call list, including Eircom.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

whiterebel wrote: »
    Please stop this practice. Its bloody annoying going to the phone and it hangs up immediately. I don't want a call from Eircom regarding the service, and I've told them this before.

I want to sending through a PM to the Reps to be put on the no marketing call list, including Eircom.
    Hi whiterebel

No problem - this should not happen if you have already requested that this should not happen. Please PM me the Eircom account no if you are an Eircom Customer currently or just the Phone number otherwise as well as your name and I will request that this be done.

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

I just got the same - phone rang, hung up when I answered.  I'm not an Eircom customer (never have been), and have been on the national do not call register for years, so I'm very curious to know why they tried phoning at all.  As per the Data Protection Commissioner, this would be grounds for making a complaint, which could lead to the company being prosecuted.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Again this afternoon. As far as I knew I've on the register for years, but Eircom don't seem to think that applies to them

Advertisement