Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Music lost!!

• 14-10-2014 2:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I’m hoping someone can help me out with a problem.

Yesterday I decided to totally clean my IPhone 5 and IPad. Both were due a backup and a sync and I wanted to sort out things like phots etc.

Any way by mistake I ended up downloading IOS8 which I didn’t want to do. Whatever happened I don’t know but I ended up having to rest the phone. Luckily I was able to get everything back to the way it was except for one thing.

The issue I’m having is with my music. Everything I had in music was from CDs that I had transferred on to it via ITunes. However on the IPhone and in ITunes on my PC all those songs have disappeared! They are all still on the IPad though.

Has anyone any idea how I could get the music that’s on the IPad back into ITunes and also back onto the phone.

I can understand why everything would have disappeared from the phone as it was reset but just don’t understand why all has disappeared from ITunes on the PC??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

First of all have you searched your PC for a few of the bands/tracks you had to make sure they are just not 'forgotten' by iTunes ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Advertisement