Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assault in town center

Options
  • 14-10-2014 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭

two lads just chopped off someone arm in town.
    cops are flying around looking for them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Heard it was a good old fashioned stabbing which is bad enough but limb chopping is a bit more worrying.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Town centre or one of the estates?

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭whatswhat

Jesus thats brutal.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭tommyamnesia

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Town centre or one of the estates?

O'Connell St., Outside Johnston Court.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

http://oceanfm.ie/2014/10/14/stabbing-incident-reported-in-sligo-town/

From ocean. Reports are a stabbing resulting in a severed finger. Two arrested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭dougm1970

in o'connell street ?...jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kevin3

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    From ocean. Reports are a stabbing resulting in a severed finger. Two arrested.
    Tigger wrote: »
    two lads just chopped off someone arm in town.
    cops are flying around looking for them

5b7e0fdd39178dc8d4148618607fc96fb8908a1ea62c04119630f50f349c4ce1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Reminds of the lad who locked himself into his parents house a few moths back. By the time it reached me, I was told a guy had taken over a house with hostages and there had been a gun battle. No surprise I suppose, considering we're a nation of gifted storyteller's

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

No surprise I suppose, considering we're a nation of gifted storyteller's

nation of bullsh!tters more like

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

three families involved in something of a turf war, two ganged up on the other and a knife came out during a scuffle. lots of cctv shouldn't be problems with evidence for convictions. scumbags, I wouldn't care if they decapitated each other to be honest but god forbid someone innocent was caught up and injured in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭N8

promethius wrote: »
    three families involved in something of a turf war, two ganged up on the other and a knife came out during a scuffle. lots of cctv shouldn't be problems with evidence for convictions. scumbags, I wouldn't care if they decapitated each other to be honest but god forbid someone innocent was caught up and injured in it.

wrong too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Henlars67

Reminds of the lad who locked himself into his parents house a few moths back. By the time it reached me, I was told a guy had taken over a house with hostages and there had been a gun battle. No surprise I suppose, considering we're a nation of gifted storyteller's

That lad did fire a shot at the cops

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭GG66

I heard someone working in a cafe in Johnsons court cut their finger slicing an orrange

Advertisement