Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Ireland customer survey?

Options
  • 14-10-2014 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

I just got a call on my mobile from a private number, the voice on the other end knew my name and that I was a customer of electric Ireland which is where he said he was calling from and explained he was doing a customer satisfaction survey and would it be ok to ask me a few questions. I said no problem so he proceded to ask if I was a natural gas user and another few questions then he asks if I lived in Dublin or another county which I found very odd as he obviously had all my other details there but not my address so at that stage I stopped the conversation and told him I would not be continuing.

My question, was this a genuine call, are you conducting these csi surveys at the moment? If you are it comes across as very suspicious on the phone when the above happens

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi aaakev,

Thank you for getting in touch with this query. I've checked with the relevant department and there is currently a survey in progress involving some of our customers and former customers. I apologise if this call led to any inconvenience for you.

Contact from Electric Ireland can come from a private number, but if you receive a call you're unsure of, do let us know and we can check the circumstances for you. If you PM with your Electric Ireland account number, I'll double check the call was from us.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement