Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

proofreading college assignments

Options
  • 14-10-2014 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi all,
    I'm working, have a family and am in college part time and I never have time or energy to read my essays or assignments. By the time I have them done I can not face re-reading them again, but also I cant see the mistake even though I know all the rules, it has to be pointed out.
    Anyway I'm looking for good reasonably priced proofreading services?
    Any one have any suggestions?
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

buttonbaby wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I'm working, have a family and am in college part time and I never have time or energy to read my essays or assignments. By the time I have them done I can not face re-reading them again, but also I cant see the mistake even though I know all the rules, it has to be pointed out.
    Anyway I'm looking for good reasonably priced proofreading services?
    Any one have any suggestions?
    TIA

Ask someone in your family to read over it?

If you can't proof read your own work, you'll have an entertaining time when you're due to write a thesis.

Advertisement