Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best place to buy full leatjer sofa / couch??

Options
  • 15-10-2014 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

Living in the south east, looking to buy a new full leather couch.been to Harvey Norman.ez living.larry o keefes.Meubles.

May go to dublin or cork this week.
    Any recommendations are much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭landmarkjohn

I am in the midwest and in the same boat. Had a look in EZ living, HN, DFS in Dublin.

The lead times get me... 18 weeks with EZ living, €3300 spend and no room for 10% further discount (it was their event weekend so small discount already).

The sofa we have was bought in Mullingar 14 years ago, I think in a factory unit out past the hospital, might have been made there... absolutely solid and comfortable just well worn and wrong colour (so I am told) now. I have not seen positive reports on reupholstering..... any views or recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Nas10

Ciaran32 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Living in the south east, looking to buy a new full leather couch.been to Harvey Norman.ez living.larry o keefes.Meubles.

May go to dublin or cork this week.
    Any recommendations are much appreciated

Hi, pm me and I can help you out with some info

Advertisement