Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Short story feedback.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Lalealea

tacos???? i hate tacos...................................

Her torque was good, very good her touch was light, a female hand was best. She inserted another bobby pin and scrubbed over the pins from the inside to the outside. The pins set and the lock sprung open. She could feel a ‘ping’ in her brain.

thats for offending me.....

Credit: by Lelealea yadayada

Chocolate chocolate ..here is chocolate...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

well done.........you have just made me hungry at 10 to five in the morning feck sake

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 430 ✭✭scream

Lalealea wrote: »
    The whole thing is in creative writing.

I've finished reading it now. I liked a lot of it. It was different anyway. I suspect there's a lot of crazy in your head, but it seems like a pleasant kind of crazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Lalealea

scream wrote: »
    I've finished reading it now. I liked a lot of it. It was different anyway. I suspect there's a lot of crazy in your head, but it seems like a pleasant kind of crazy.

A lot less crazy than you think probably and a lot more pleasant:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Nothing much left to be said here...

Mod.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement